Day 4 of insanity

Options
Mnborn71
Mnborn71 Posts: 7 Member
Ok day 4 great. Day 1,2,3 was ready to do things to Shaun T. My workouts I have to modify do to a bad knee, but I'm doing it. I'm feeling better each day. But the thing is I can not do a regular push up never have been able to even when I was fit. Need to get push up bars to help with that.
BUT THIS IS THE BEST WORKOUT EVER!!!!!! Still calling Shaun T names doing the work out. DIG DEEP EVERYONE.

Replies

• amendaf
    amendaf Posts: 1
    Options
    Today I will be doing day 4 of Insanity. My muscles haven't hurt like this in quite some time....getting up and down the stairs of my townhouse is EXCRUCIATING, and the workouts are so hard that I want to cry...and throw up sometimes, but so far I have stuck it through and am always so happy when I get through the workout! I am half terrified and half excited for today...wish me luck, and keep up the good work!! DIG DEEP!!!!!!!!!
  • cuddles291
    cuddles291 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 and I'm looking forward to the workout since it has the word recovery in it. I'm so sore and can barely walk normal but its a great sore feeling. I know in the end that i will be healthier and more fit.
  • cecesmiles
    Options
    I just finished week 3...and I am still dying haha. It is way too hard