Level 1 Day 4

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Day 4! Today was hard... LOL. My arms were screaming through that last circuit!!! I'm beginning to think I'll never get the arm raises with the side squats.
I did about 3/4 of the push ups on my toes and the rest on my knees. I'm doing the advanced version for most of the moves. And, I'm using my 15# kettle bell instead of the 1 weight. So, maybe that's why my arms are so shaky by the end!!! LOL No yoga today. I'm thinking I'll do it before bed tonight though.

On to the house!..............

Replies

• calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    done! sorry don't have anything extra to add it was a good stuff tough workout for me.
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Wow we are flying through this! I like the 'simplicity' of this workout, I can really feel every move and muscle working. Kinda don't want it to be over, but looking forward to seeing what the other levels have in store....no more hollowman I hope!

This week has been (and the long weekend will be) challenging for my eating. I haven't been making the best choices but always feel great when I finish these workouts.

So glad we're doing it together :)
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Wow we are flying through this! I like the 'simplicity' of this workout, I can really feel every move and muscle working. Kinda don't want it to be over, but looking forward to seeing what the other levels have in store....no more hollowman I hope!

This week has been (and the long weekend will be) challenging for my eating. I haven't been making the best choices but always feel great when I finish these workouts.

So glad we're doing it together :)
    I'm right there with you, I've had to put my food in already for this weekend, so I know ahead what I've got. Today, I'll barely come under. Sunday, I'll be over. *BUT* I did allow 1 cheat day, AND it's my son's birthday :) I'm trying to make better choices, I need to get my fiber up and my sugar down though...

Here's to another great day ladies!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Day 4! Today was hard... LOL. My arms were screaming through that last circuit!!! I'm beginning to think I'll never get the arm raises with the side squats.
    I did about 3/4 of the push ups on my toes and the rest on my knees. I'm doing the advanced version for most of the moves. And, I'm using my 15# kettle bell instead of the 1 weight. So, maybe that's why my arms are so shaky by the end!!! LOL No yoga today. I'm thinking I'll do it before bed tonight though.

On to the house!..............

You are hard core!!! For real!!! My arms hurt too but I've been trying more real pushups. It was a good workout minus slight arm pain and the fact I hate hollow mans lol

I bought bigger weights. I was using 3#, now I have 5#. Not hardcore like you, but I'm working on my strapless dress arms!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to check the box. Day 4 done. Doing one more day, then on to week 2. Cheating this level a bit, maybe, but I want to take my rest days on Sundays which is my weekly weigh-in & measurement day anyway. It just works better.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    [/quote]

You are hard core!!! For real!!! My arms hurt too but I've been trying more real pushups. It was a good workout minus slight arm pain and the fact I hate hollow mans lol

I bought bigger weights. I was using 3#, now I have 5#. Not hardcore like you, but I'm working on my strapless dress arms!
    Uhm, I only use 3# weights for the rest of the exercises. LOL. I couldn't move onto 5#. Nu uh. Nope. Not happening. Go you, ROCK STAR!

Just popping in to check the box. Day 4 done. Doing one more day, then on to week 2. Cheating this level a bit, maybe, but I want to take my rest days on Sundays which is my weekly weigh-in & measurement day anyway. It just works better

That sounds like a really good plan! I think the conscientious is Sunday=Rest day

ETA:Ya, I don't know how to quote multiple things and just messed it up
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    :laugh: We love you anyway.