February!

Options
Vini9
Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
Hi ladies, so long time no hear from. LOL, I know your busy and I was just waiting for someone else to start a thread. I have been pushing trough my laziness and doing my workouts. The rewards are I'm finally starting to see drops. Yes! I am still not were I was January of last year when I upped my cals but close. It's been frustrating and a learning expericance for me. I have always had goals but the longer I went without losing the further away those goals got. Not that they are THAT much closer but they are moving :) I posted about 2weeks back that I was not losing and being frustrated. But decided to give it more time. That worked for me, I have heard before and just recently read it again, allow your body 6-8 weeks to adjust to a weight lifting schedule. Your muscles can hold lots of water, they are 80% water. So in order for them to let go of some of it you have to 1. drink more 2. Wait it out . That is the hardest, the waiting.

So here we are the middle of February, focusing and refocusing. LOL! This is funny for me to say because I very been taking a camera class every Saturday, to better understand my camera and how to continually gain insight on taking pictures. Focusing and refocusing ;) but for real this snow is getting to me. I'm a stay at home mom as you know but I like to socialize. Get out and do things. NOT doing things is driving me crazy, not to mention the extra kid under foot because school is closed. Sigh, spring can't come soon enough. I love the snow but when you stop looking forward to it, well it's time for spring :-D

I'm really glad your liking body beast Stel it's one of my favorite workouts next to turbo fire. I bought me and hubby les miss combat to try but he dosn't seem interested so I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it. I never really cared for the lucky seven workout. It's tough but very much like CLX. I'm praying for your family, I hope things start to look better for you soon. Well I got a workout calling my name. Keep pushing play!!!