Does this happen to you?

Options
Mangopickle
Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
So I prep my meal, log everything on MFP and close out the day only to realize that there is no way I can finish what I made. Lol! I know I can't eat more than a cup of food but I cooked 2 cups. Well, I am still within my calories so I really don't care but what a boneheaded thing to do. I seem to do this every 30 days. Even after 70+ days I guess my brain still expects a huge bowl of food for supper :). Well I know what I am having for breakfast -cheesy veggies and chickpeas.

Replies

• airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Oh yes more than once. Still getting used to the smaller portion that I can eat. I look at this way, I have lunch for the next day or maybe even lunch and dinner.:laugh: :laugh:
  • shoppinglady1972
    shoppinglady1972 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just happened to me today!! :happy: Have to go back and readjust my whole lunch!! Haha!!!
  • mschristmas
    mschristmas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It has been a year and a half since surgery and I still make a larger portion than I can actually eat. The good news is I will sometimes save it for lunch the next day. Or my family has gotten very used to waiting until I have finished to claim whatever is left on my plate. Lol They are like vultures. Hahaha!!