CHALLENGE #2

Hey everyone,

It's nice to see some more people have decided to join :)

I hope you've all had a lovely week.

I completed my challenge, although due to exams I've eaten incredibly poor, worse than my average week but hey ho, part of attempting to live a new lifestyle is to accept that there will be some mistakes and move on rather than beat yourself up, right?

So, in lieu of that challenge 2 is to eat a healthy dinner. When I say healthy, ideally it would be a nutritionally balanced meal. If you want to control the number of calories you eat, that is fine but I would rather you have a balanced meal of fish, veggies and some carbs that = 500 calories than a takeaway burger at 300 calories. Keeping calories artificially low isn't the aim.

So, challenge 2, healthy dinners. Even if you have had an off day, just this one task for the week - alongside keeping up with the previous one of entering your food diary here :).

Until next time. We can do it!

xoxo

Replies

• kheagy
    kheagy Posts: 5 Member
    This really will be a challenge this week. I'm traveling for business part of the week and I find my eating habits suffer on those weeks. I'm sure I have find some healthy choices... it will take a bit more effort on my part.