Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie Here :-)

Hi all! I started a keto/low carb diet a week ago. I have a goal of losing 60 pounds by my 50th birthday in September. I would love to make some new friends along the way and would appreciate any support, tips, or encouragement that comes my way.

Replies

• simmonsayz
    simmonsayz Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! I too am a newbie. My husband and I have been enjoying keto for 7 weeks now. Encouragement, support and tips really help so I'll send you a friend request!
  • marronmarvel
    marronmarvel Posts: 4 Member
    Welcome! I have been doing keto since April of last year. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • heartfails
    heartfails Posts: 5 Member
    Hello ladies! I am also new to keto and would love some tips and recipes along the way. I'm sure I will need moral support a few weeks in. Friend requests welcome!

I am 1 week in and my hubby is 2 weeks in. He has lost 10 lbs and I have lost 4-5 lbs. I'm sure the weight loss will slow down next week.

Most noticeable benefit is my arthritis pains/stiff joints are no longer an issue. Stoked about that!

Looking forward to learning about your weight loss success and NSV's. :)