weight watchers and goal for the week

Options
This week the week of 2/16 I would like to stay in my calorie goal.

Weight Watchers---- I just joined weight watchers too today! I feel like I need a little extra push. I was a member about 2 years ago and I didn't really follow the program that much. I think a second chance will be good! :) Have you ladies ever joined weight watchers? What was your experience?

Replies

• nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I was on weight watchers and did really well. It is how I lost most of my weight but I fell off the wagon and just couldn't quite get back on it. It was no longer easy for me to get to the meetings and I think that was why I couldn't quite get back on. When I found MFP and discovered it was free I decided to give it a try. Still struggling... LOL but I will get there. I just didn't want to continue to pay for something I wasn't really using.
  • healthyme79
    healthyme79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicky, I did it in 2011 but I wasn't really following it. I'm determined to follow it this time and take it seriously especially if I am paying for it. I did go over my points this week but I realized that it's more of a 1200 calorie goal. That's really low. I weigh in tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! :) So I believe I stayed on my calorie goal of 1600 but I didn't log in MFP..... How was your week?