RI30 Week 2 Day 1

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
Oh wow! There are some serious rock star moves in this level!! I really struggled with a lot of the combinations. Obviously, my coordination is not so hot at 4:30am, lol.

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    WOO! This level was FUN! I liked it!!! It went so quick. The moves were hard, but nice!! That stork move.. LOL. Reminded me of my cheerleading days! And, I was always more coordinated with one side... LOL

Sit ups. Or those "walking" things she did, where you walk up the leg.. .HAHAHAHAHHA. NO. I can not do them. I'm like uhhhhhhhhhhh. Got my knee. Drop... Ughghghghhghghghgh. No. LOL. I *think* I was doing the situps at the very end though... I counted 27 minutes today. I am SWEATING! And it feels GOOD!
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    it was a tough im excited that my shoulders and abs are getting a GOOD workout....
    one day down ;)
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I love it!! Agreed it is a challenge, but I can push through every move and don't feel like a complete failure (ahem, 30DS level 2...) I feel powerful, love that my shoulders are being rocked, and can't wait to do this again with you tomorrow!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie. I cried. Not sure if it's bc it's late or what, but I read everyone's comments and then tuned in. She lost me at the warm up... pause, rewind. Ok so that was basically the whole first circuit - pause rewind. I'm sunburned and could barely do the fly or pull back things. The pendulum serving thing was an unstable joke, the cardio of circuit one, I couldn't hold myself up that long. My wrists killed me. Then side leg lift hurt my knees and shins, not my butt... By the table thrust move I stopped it and walked away. I can't lift myself up. Nothing hurts the muscles they're suppose to. I feel awful and then I feel even worse b/c you guys love it. What's wrong with me?

Maybe I need a good cry and I'll pick up from the tables that hurt my wrists and not my abs... idk insert 5 eff words and a tear. UGH!!!!!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: It took (58 FIFTY EIGHT!!!!) minutes to do the workout. I have no idea whats wrong but it was pause, rewind, try again. Suck at it, rewind, try again, watch the whole circuit, rewind, try again. My Hubs walked in on me sobbing (yes, sobbing) at the military pushups. I had a deep cry and he gave me a big hug and said I hated all of my Day 1's from Jillian. He reminded me that I was crying cuz I could not do what professional body builders were doing, which is silly. I bought the workout to be challenged and that's what it is doing. He gave me a kiss and walked back outside until it was safe to return.

So I did the entire damn Day 1 and we'll see what tomorrow holds for me. (sorry for the cussing but JM does that to me sometimes).
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Aww.. Rach! Bless your husband. So sweet, and 100% right, you know. Day 1 was really hard for me too. I struggled A LOT. Day 2 was a *teensy tiny bit* better... but better, all the same. Way to go for not giving up and trying again. It will KEEP getting better for you too, you'll see. Sometimes all you really need is a good cry and an even better night's rest. Chin up! xxx
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You did it and that's what counts! I'm amazed at your perserverence...the number of times you paused, rewound, replayed etc is a huge accomplishment, I know I would have walked away far sooner than you did! And your husband sounds like a very wise man...keep it up and there'll be so many victories along the way :)
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Awh Rach!! I'm impressed with you. Great job for pushing through!!! I'm sorry it was so rough for you. And bless your hubby. Hope today is much, much better for you!