Hello, is anybody there?

Options
yvie63
yvie63 Posts: 193 Member
Just wondered if this group was active as there doesn't appear to be any posts!

Replies

• workathomemama
    workathomemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I posted this message in another section at Beach Body, but have only gotten 11 views, and 2 of those were mine! I'm on my 2nd round week 3 of the 21 day fix, am 237lbs and am starting a group for people who want to lose more than 70lbs. The reason I'm starting this facebook group is because my old accountability group is filled with fitness/yoga instructors, and people who don't post often. I feel like I'm the only one posting most of the time. I've slid off my clean eating a bit because of the lack of support.

I read threads on here and post responses, but it's hard to find people to chat with daily, or find people to keep me motivated. If there's a way to create a group on this site, that would be great too. I just don't know how to do it.

Anyhow, if you want to join, you can find me on Facebook. My name is cheryl chongsiam, and the group is called onedayatatime - 70 and up. I need something different, a change up. Send me a message with the subject "70 and up" or find us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/70pluspoundstolose/ and I'll add you to the private group. So far, it's just me and one other member. I'm in this for the long haul. What I want for the group are people who post frequently, who knows how difficult it is to do a burpee, not because it's hard to jump at 240lbs, but because your freaking stomach gets in the way, and people who are new to fitness like myself, but I'd take anyone who understands the struggle of needing to lose so much weight. I need support, and I imagine that some of you do too. This is the only way I can figure out a way to get it for now.

Hope someone in this group is still active.

Cheers,
    Cheryl
  • mirandamalphurs
    mirandamalphurs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi