Introductions

Options
My name is Amanda and I joined MyFitnessPal 2 years ago and it lasted a day due to the fact that I hate tracking calories. I was doing so good at the gym for about 5 months until I got a third shift job. It has all went downhill from there and it's been about a year. I have gained the weight back that I lost and then some. I am tired of sucking in this gut just to make myself feel better. I had a colostomy done and then reversed and I know that it must have been due to my eating habits. (They took part of my colon out due to a tear in it) I I thought that one good thing came out of the surgery, I lost weight but then I gained it all back. I will eat sweets before I will turn to the healthier options that we have at home.. I am tired of all the fad diets and am ready to make a change and get on track to a healthier lifestyle. I want to be able to be around for my children. I picked up the Book "The flex Diet' and like that it isn't a diet at all but a way to change your eating habits according to your lifestyle. One of the suggestions in the book is to create a support group and so I have found my way back to MyFitnessPal in hopes that I can find a strong support group that will help me get rid of these 30+ lbs that I need to lose.