Week 2 Day 2

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Well, that was better than yesterday... Anyone else feel like a superstar and complete failure all in the same workout?! LOL. I do those crow push ups, and I'm all "Ohhh yeah baby, get it!" Then I try and do a sit up, and I'm like ahahha. Just kidding..

So, I'm doing mostly advanced on this level. Flamingos, I'm about halfway in between LOL. And sit ups, definitely doing Natalie's version.

Happy Tuesday Y'all!

Replies

• SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Day 2. Still cussed a lot, but it took about 35 min to do the whole thing this time. Totally feel like a failure, no rockstar, def no superstar feeling, just crappy feeling. During the Renegade Rows I had sweat literally dripping down off my body like rain drops. So gross. After all these weeks of ab exercises, why can't I pull myself up on my own leg for those walk things??? Forget about situps! BLAH lol I feel like Day 1 of Rookieness all over again, but I'm not giving up!!!!!!!

I almost fell face forward into the TV when JM bites at Shelly's butt during the stork / flamingo things. JM is def more entertaining in this week!
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you both make me giggle. sooo I very much dislike the cardio in circuit one... just too long on my shoulders and i hate mountain climbers... then the strength from circuit 2 makes me upset but i feel strong doing it...
    i do like this level just want to be able to make it through those first 2 minutes of cardio.

crow pushups im doing natalies version... womp womp
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Day 2. Still cussed a lot, but it took about 35 min to do the whole thing this time. Totally feel like a failure, no rockstar, def no superstar feeling, just crappy feeling. During the Renegade Rows I had sweat literally dripping down off my body like rain drops. So gross. After all these weeks of ab exercises, why can't I pull myself up on my own leg for those walk things??? Forget about situps! BLAH lol I feel like Day 1 of Rookieness all over again, but I'm not giving up!!!!!!!

I almost fell face forward into the TV when JM bites at Shelly's butt during the stork / flamingo things. JM is def more entertaining in this week!
    OHMG! Is that what she does?! I'm always so focused on trying not to fall! LOLOL She definitely is easier to handle this week! I'm sorry you don't feel like a rockstar! You will though!! You wait! Couple more days, you'll be busting these moves out!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    you both make me giggle. sooo I very much dislike the cardio in circuit one... just too long on my shoulders and i hate mountain climbers... then the strength from circuit 2 makes me upset but i feel strong doing it...
    i do like this level just want to be able to make it through those first 2 minutes of cardio.

Maybe it's me, but I think nats' version of those crow pushups are harder! LOL. I don't know. I also don't think I'm bending my arms to a 90 degree angle. That just ain't happening. LOL. That move, and the pendulum lunges while not putting your leg down are the ones that make me feel SUPAH! Then I get to sit ups... I should really do more of those on my own..................
    And ya, my arms get pretty cranky during the first cardio. I think I'm still stopping for like 1 sec then slowing down on the mt. climbers.
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options

I'm sooooo womp womp on those. I think I'm like 50/50 between Shelly & Natalie throughout the workout. I don't have great arm strength for the push ups and 45 mins of planking cardio lol

I just did it again for the second time today bc I kept trying to attack the fridge for chocolate. Now I can't move, or don't want to so the chocolate is safe. Round two was like the Rach & Natalie show, just feeling the burn and not dying.
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I just did it again for the second time today bc I kept trying to attack the fridge for chocolate. Now I can't move, or don't want to so the chocolate is safe. Round two was like the Rach & Natalie show, just feeling the burn and not dying.

A second time - wow! And the chocolate is safe...tee hee :) Glad to hear that round two was good for you! As for me, I actually fell (like almost on my face!) during the one legged thingy. Haha so much for confidence, she knocked me back in my place