Soar into Shape Week 1

I am unable to send a group e-mail this morning so I'm posting the e-mail I am trying to send here:

Good morning and welcome to week 1 of Soar into Shape 2014!
Just a couple updates/notes to get us rolling!

1) You should have all gotten the Orientation e-mail by now that includes all the program information. Please let me know if you did not receive that e-mail and I can send out again.
2) If you are on Facebook, go to the HAWC page, Grand Forks AFB HAWC. I frequently post various health and wellness information here, keeping you in touch with some of the latest research in the field. I will also post any weather/illness related class changes here since I can't access my work e-mail when I am stuck at home.
3) I apologize in advance if you come by the HAWC and I am not there. I teach a few classes and do briefings throughout the week outside my office but always try and post a sign noting when I will return. I don't work on Mondays so keep that in mind if you need to get a hold of me.
4) I have posted a sign-in sheet on the podium if you attend any of the Fitness Center classes. Please put your name under the class you attended. This will give you the 5 pts.
5) If/when you want to do the "Health Screening Card", you can pick it up from HAWC. I will have them sitting on the front desk
6) I will be uploading the March/April "Healthy Lifestyle Classes" to the Sharepoint this afternoon: https://eim.amc.af.mil/sites/319mdgdir/hawc/coursesign/default.aspx Make sure you sign up in advance for these classes and remove yourself if something changes and you can no longer attend.