Options
sadrac4683
sadrac4683 Posts: 80 Member
What is your favorite recipe?

Replies

• mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    This is a tough one. Because I SUSPECT you mean what is my favorite HEALTHY recipe! wicked grin. My favorite UNhealthy recipe is a crock pot molten lava cake!

My favorite (read EASY) healthy recipe is probably my morning soaked oats. (1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats or steel cut oats, 1 TBSP Chia seeds, 1 TBSP milled flax, 1/3 cup dried blueberries or if that isn't available then 2 TBSP brown sugar or honey or real maple syrup, 1 cup soy milk or almond milk or rice milk...)

I love roast with potatoes and carrots and tons of onions in the crock. Or my vegan black bean soup (copycat of Panera). OR my vagan chili...comfort food would be split pea soup.

Looking forward to seeing other people's answers!!!
  • grace4u2receive
    grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast recipe is Berry Nutty Breakfast Quinoa in the Omni Diet book, so when I saw the Quinoa Breakfast Bake. I was wanting to try it. My husband made it for our family. He doubled the recipe and I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but it didn't stick together.

Anyone else try this recipe and have better luck with it?

I can't wait till I have all the ingrediants for Dark Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cup. Has anyone else tried it?
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Please share your Berry Nutty Breakfast Quinoa recipe! Sounds great!
    I haven't tried any of the recipes from the book yet. I DO have avacados at home so I might have to see what else I need for that recipe despite NOT being in that chapter yet! LOL.