RI30 Week 2 Day 3

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
Feeling totally bleh. Usually by the 3rd day I'm in a good rhythm, but week 2 is killing my confidence. There's so much that I still can't do properly :sad: Half the time I just wanna stop the video. :grumble:

I shudder to think what the next two weeks'll be like.

Will continue to soldier on, though. I think I'll just focus on not stopping throughout the workout. Even if I suck at the moves, at least I will have worked up a good sweat - I guess.

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Feeling totally bleh. Usually by the 3rd day I'm in a good rhythm, but week 2 is killing my confidence. There's so much that I still can't do properly :sad: Half the time I just wanna stop the video. :grumble:

Will continue to soldier on, though. I think I'll just focus on not stopping throughout the workout. Even if I suck at the moves, at least I will have worked up a good sweat - I guess.
    Awh, don't get down!!:flowerforyou: I think this workout is much more balancey. (Yeah, that's a new word... LOL) There's just so much going on! Keep pushing through!! You got this!
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    done!
    my shoulders hurt pretty bad... those mountain climber pushup jack and ab holds kill me... i can push through the jump squats.

Halfway done!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Good job!!! The plank poses are really wearing on my wrists! I tried doing them in front of the mirror, and form seems ok? IDK. And, I ate shortly before I did this one... Not fun. LOL. Definitely need to wait at least an hour. Seemed I really had to huff and puff my way through.

Day 3 is DONE... Hey guys... Guess what????? Half way through...... :)
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'll share in the celebration - half way done!! Our shoulders and abs are going to be amazing :)

I got the sense from some other posts that you guys were rockin' the crow push-ups...but I just can't get them unless I'm on my knees with my butt in the air (not pretty!) What's the secret?
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I'll share in the celebration - half way done!! Our shoulders and abs are going to be amazing :)

I got the sense from some other posts that you guys were rockin' the crow push-ups...but I just can't get them unless I'm on my knees with my butt in the air (not pretty!) What's the secret?

As my 2 year old would say "i no no" LOL. Have you been doing regular on your toes push ups? For 30DS and for the first week? I tried doing them on my knees, and for me, it seemed it forced me to go lower LOL, and that just ain't happening! Today was kind of an all around flop though so .... I would say, if you haven't been doing push ups in general on your toes, This one probably isn't going to happen. ? But, I have HORRIBLE upper body strength. Uhm, I can not do those dumb arm raises, v raises.. whatever raises...LOL. So, I guess I just rambled on to say, I got nothing.... Sorry! Maybe just try taking it slower. ? Focus on that. I do try and do all the plank moves on my toes though.
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    "i no no"....love it! I haven't been able to successfully do push-ups on my toes - this girl has some weak arms! But I think I may try just planking and moving my legs in and out, really focus on those obliques and hope my shoulders benefit along the way just from holding myself up. Thanks for weighing in!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    "i no no"....love it! I haven't been able to successfully do push-ups on my toes - this girl has some weak arms! But I think I may try just planking and moving my legs in and out, really focus on those obliques and hope my shoulders benefit along the way just from holding myself up. Thanks for weighing in!
    That's a great idea!! Do the crow push up, without the up and down. Just stay on your toes (if you can) and bring your knees in. It'd work the same muscles. Let us know how it works out!!

And ya, for about 2 weeks. EVERYTHING was I no no... LOL
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options

Me too girl, me too. Baby is sick so I did a lot of stopping and starting bc he thinks its a crime to not hold him 24/7.

I have to pause on my knees twice during the cardio circuit 1 bc my shoulders burn!!!! The crow pushups... I'm doing them wrong bc my hips, knees and arms hurt ???? The serving pendulums I can stand and hold (no touch) back to front but I lose my balance front to back and have to touch my foot down. Balance is killing me this week. I focus on doing the lunge, and then balancing and I think I forgot to bring my arms out and up and then I remember the arms and wobble and touch. LOL Imma mess! OH, PS I totally cannot do the last ab workout like Jillian, not enough coordination, so Nat and I are BFF for the first set!

I feel like doing week2 twice b/c I want to feel like a conquered these circuits and I'm not on this one. What will week 3 and 4 do to me? I hope you all know, YOU GUYS ARE THE **ONLY** REASON I HAVE NOT QUIT YET! I really mean that, especially this week!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Oh man! Ditto to ALL the above, Rach! Feels like going through the motions on this one. The pendulums with serving - that's so me! A wobbling mess, lol. Must say day 4 was slightly better though. I could feel some of the exercises where I'm supposed to for the first time. So, small victory there. Will try 1st day of week 3 before I decide whether to redo week 2. Personally I could do without a return to this week, but I hate the feeling of failure.