Week 1 of 24

20.2-26.2.14

Dear skinnies-by-summer,

here is our ffirst group week. IIf you think it would be helpful for you, tell us what you do /did during the week.

You can share daily and /or total stats at the end of the week:) if you haave any better suggestions : share them!!!:):):)

Replies

• Let me be first :) Today I woke up motivated enough to make the best of my day.
    Did my cardio AM in the morning with a little bit of sauna after that :)
    My goal for this week is minus 4200 calories from my body. Today I am also drinking a lot of cranberry juice in order to flush water weight:)
  • Wow that's a big goal! I am trying to eat clean and stick to a mostly vegan diet and go to the gym as much as possible. Today though I am working and then have classes so getting to he gym may not be possible today.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Wow, that is definitely a big goal! I usually aim for 2000 calories burned per week. Most times, I pass it, but that feels like a good goal for my schedule.

I have been so tired the last several days, but I made myself get up to get my Insanity workout out of the way. I'm glad I did. I still feel pretty tired, but now I am satisfied that I accomplished something today. Also, I can enjoy my homemade stir fry dinner tonight without worry. :wink:

Good luck everyone!
  • LiveMore101
    LiveMore101 Posts: 84 Member
    To be honest, I'm not sure how many calories I burn per week. I burn, usually, about 2,000 calories a week, I think. This week though, I slacked a bit. I got super tired, so instead of doing my 5K training, I just ran a mile today. It's something though! Then, on days that I do kind of bad on, I have a small calorie deficit. I think this week, all that I lost, was about 2,500-3,000 at the most. But the week still isn't FULLY done yet, so we'll see! :)
    Keep going everyone! :) Keep doing amazing!
  • katyrrell
    katyrrell Posts: 3 Member
    I went a little nuts on the carbs the last two days, so I'm trying to flush my system. I don't have time for a ton of exercise so I'm going the clean eating route. So far today I've eaten 2 clementines, a spinach, tomato and blue cheese salad, an apple, and a hard boiled egg.

Hoping to fit in a run tonight. Feeling pretty low energy though. I'm managing fitness & diet day-to-day this week. Hopefully next week I can get started right and feel better about it.
  • laraburkhalter
    laraburkhalter Posts: 85 Member
    I don't know about all of you, but I sure do like challenges! what would you think about setting weekly challenges that we have to meet to? and have daily items we must do everyday

I think it would be fun :)

Today was good for me so far food wise, I am going to try to go for a run tonight.
  • marianapril
    marianapril Posts: 26 Member
    In the past 2 days, my meals were consist of processed food. So I will eliminate this junkies.

My goal is to eat under my calorie goals. Or over, atleast there will be deficit. Trying to have balance meals each day. Exercise 3-5 a week minimum of 30 mins!

We really can do it, guys! Looking forward for week 24. Haha.
  • Girls,
    4200 is not so small def., but 1800-1200 is exactly 600@7=4200 :)
    so I make sure I am 1200 net:) i am 5 ft 7 and 1800 is my sedentary calorie goal for maintainance :)
    2000 is also good... we have over 20 weeks! :) but for me easy to screw up my diet with a refeed here and there.

haha week 24 will definitely be the best part!
    my tip of the day is eating lots of fruits: they are doo filling:)
    Today I eat only fruits and chicken and jogged on the river for 85 minutes :) water comes from tea and mint water:)

as for the challenges, its a good idea, we can think something out :)
  • bookworm_847
    For my official Friday weigh-in, I'm down 1.2 lbs. Woo hoo! I think a lot of it is water, but I'll take what I can get. :tongue:

I didn't do my workout this morning because I think my body is still adjusting to my new exercise regimen. I've been exhausted the last few days. Hopefully I'll be at it 5-6 days a week, per the original plan.

Have good weekend, everyone!
  • jeanners98
    jeanners98 Posts: 74 Member
    Hey everyone! This has been a good week for me because I'm getting back into the swing of exercising regularly. So far I've done 40 minutes of cardio 4 times this week! My goal is 5, so if I can get myself to go for a run tomorrow, I'm going to be very pleased.

However, my food and alcohol consumption is not the best this week :( I need to get back in the habit of cooking every night, and need to cut out desserts for a while so I stop craving sugar so much! Yikes!
  • bookworm, this is great!! congrats:)))

jeanners, so how was your run? did you do it?:) and yes, sur produces just more and more cravings :) not worth it ::)

I am doing fine , despite my high calories my boyfriend said I look slimmer and this motivated me:) - 600 from yesterday, today will be a -600 too :) somehow I just have the courage to measure myself , weight ins can wait :D

have a great and low calorie sunday!! :) mella
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Start Weight 182
    Current Weight 179
    Loss for week: 3
    Total loss 3
    Goal Loss 15

I got lucky ... its been a very busy week!! Too busy to stop and eat. Sadly .... the weekend is here and there is plenty of food in the fridge :frown:
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Start Weight 182
    Current Weight 177
    Loss for week: 2
    Total loss 5
    Goal Loss 15

Has this group moved somewhere or am I the only one left?
  • bookworm_847
    It's been quiet. I just figured everyone was busy. I hope everyone is doing well!

I'm down .8 pounds from last week. It's not a huge amount, but I'm happy since the scale was fluctuating so much after I changed my calorie goal and my workout routine.