price of quest bars

Options
Hey all,

What is the price you normally pay for quest bars? I can't seem to find anything cheaper than $2.99 a bar. I thought I saw on here somewhere that people were paying $1 per bar.

GNC has a sale today, but the sale price is $2 per bar. Is that a good deal?

Thanks!

Replies

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    GNC often has 30% off anything sales on their website, I usually wait for that to buy them. At that price, they can be about $1.50 ea if you buy a box of 12.
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    What Dale says. You can also join their Gold Card club, I think that is the name of it. That gives you a percentage off as well, but Quest bars are not the cheapest things out there. I think some of them taste much better than other brands I've bought.

At the local GNC stores, with my membership, I pay about $1.89 a bar, before the governors share gets added in, so $2 per bar is about right. Not $3 a bar, though.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I am a GNC Gold Card member and between buying them by the box and catching a sale when I do (usually a buy 2 boxes, get the 3rd free type sale) I buy about a 6 month supply at once. Much cheaper that way. Quest are nutritionally superior to anything else I've found out there, so I don't mind paying a little extra.
  • lindsey_i_am
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I got a bunch at GNC last week. They were $2.99, but buy 3, get 1 free, which brought the price down to $2.25. I also had a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase, so I wound up getting 12 bars for about $17!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    2.99 for me too so i wait for the buy 2 get one free. I mostly get the pure protein choc chip on sale at krogers these days. $1 for 20 g of protein and they taste great. Or I get the fiber 1 protein bars- choc almond , I think. Very yummy 50 cents
  • kerrieward77
    kerrieward77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Most flavors are 2 boxes for $48 right now with free shipping on GNC.
  • lindsey_i_am
    Options
    Hey all!

Go to gnc.com today!

Box of 12 bars are 2 for 24, then 25% off site wide! then you get an additional discount for being a member,
    I just bought 6 boxes for just over $100. That equals $1.49 a bar!!!!
  • rmp1030
    rmp1030 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It says 2 for $48.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get the 25% off to work with the 2/$48 price :-(
  • lindsey_i_am
    Options
    you had to put in the code in the promos section at the end when you were placing your order....