RI30 W2 D4

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Only 2 more days of this!! My wrists are killing me!!! I definitely sweated today though.

Replies

• SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Basically the same as yesterday's comments. My shoulders burn during Cardio Circuit 1 so I take breaks on my knees in between and like twice during the 2 minutes. The crows are so wrong but I can't do it right and I dont have mirrors to check form, or another adult. I could wait for Hubs but he works 16+ hour days and we all know how an 11 PM workout went for me lol

Baby is still sick so it was pause and reset the moves and start again. I had to do the crunches with him laying on me. I'll try again later when my older kids can help with him but idk.

Week 2 is a FAIL so far. I want to own this and I'm just surviving. Not a fun feeling, but I still press play every day. Keep going everyone!!!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I'm sorry. I had a hard time today too. And, I have sick kiddos. Kept the oldest home today. No fun!! Feel your pain. I'm glad that you're pushing through though. That's what's important. And, I too have to take breaks during the first cardio. (Ok, I took breaks through each cardio today... :/) I still sweated. Which was really weird.... That's a whoooooole other story though! LOL!!!

Hope the baby gets to feeling better!!! I suggest essential oils :) I've been using them on my kiddos, and I love them!!!
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    besides the cardio in circuit one... the whole table top ab hold thing really messes me up... i feel like my arms need to be 2 inches longer for it to work and my shoulders scream so hard in the table top position...

you know the stretches at the end where you clasp your hands in the back and pull out behind you... I've always been the one where I can barely stretch my arms back... at least now they stretch more.
    ay yi yi Jillian the things you do to me...
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yeah, day 4 was marginally better for me, but definitely still not 'there' yet.

Hope baby starts to feel better soon, Rach. Awesome job, pushing through. It can't be easy. :flowerforyou:
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    besides the cardio in circuit one... the whole table top ab hold thing really messes me up... i feel like my arms need to be 2 inches longer for it to work and my shoulders scream so hard in the table top position...

I figured out to make fists and push myself up and do them that way. I can actually get up off my butt and my wrists dont hurt like they do flat handed.
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I like the fist idea - or maybe even put your weights under your hands for a bit extra height?

So, its past 6:30pm and I'm going to the theatre tonight (yay!) ...but I didn't get my butt out of bed early enough this morning to do day 4 with you. Grrr, mad at myself). Good -ish news though, I went for a run today and powered through 5km like I haven't done in a long time - I definitely noticed a difference thanks to Jillian and all of you!

I'll be back at it tomorrow and catch up over the weekend. Keep powering through :)
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I like the fist idea - or maybe even put your weights under your hands for a bit extra height?

So, its past 6:30pm and I'm going to the theatre tonight (yay!) ...but I didn't get my butt out of bed early enough this morning to do day 4 with you. Grrr, mad at myself). Good -ish news though, I went for a run today and powered through 5km like I haven't done in a long time - I definitely noticed a difference thanks to Jillian and all of you!

I'll be back at it tomorrow and catch up over the weekend. Keep powering through :)
    Yay!!! Go you! Have fun tonight!