Measurements

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
So, I had to get the tape measure out to measure my girls for dresses, and upon doing so, I realized that I'm an idiot. LOL! And, I have a sTUPID tape measure.... It had like an extra 1/2 inch on it before it started counting... If that makes sense. So, I have been measuring myself wrong, this whoooooooole time. Yep. Oh, and for the record. I cut that dang thing OFF! LOL. So. I'll keep measuring. But, they won't be 100% accurate, because I didn't do it right the first time. Oh well. Such is life.

Replies

• SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    So, I had to get the tape measure out to measure my girls for dresses, and upon doing so, I realized that I'm an idiot. LOL! And, I have a sTUPID tape measure.... It had like an extra 1/2 inch on it before it started counting... If that makes sense. So, I have been measuring myself wrong, this whoooooooole time. Yep. Oh, and for the record. I cut that dang thing OFF! LOL. So. I'll keep measuring. But, they won't be 100% accurate, because I didn't do it right the first time. Oh well. Such is life.

LOL! Sounds like the story of my life!!!