Challenge me to skinny :)

Hey, as lara in the group suggested, it is definitely a good idea to have some challenges to support our baby steps :) The problem is, all of us have different goals and different weight loss speed, so I will rather do a monthly challenge :)

1) First goal weight till 19.03 - end of week 4/24

2) What is your motivation?

3) What would bd the price if you reach your mini goal

Replies

• My goal... :)

1) I want to reach 141 pounds (from starting 148)

2) My motivation would be to wear light pink and creme colour clothes in the spring, buy a new pair of jeans and feel fabulous:) I want to also begin my full transformation, colour my hair lighter and have my favourite summer perfume thierry mugler-womanity:)

3) The price will be eating a super unique french dessert in the french caffe in my town :)
  • LiveMore101
    LiveMore101 Posts: 84 Member
    1) I want to be 180-110 pounds by March 19th. I'll be having a 5K coming up soon after that, so it'd be nice to kind of get rid of that extra fat more and to tone up before that day comes!

2) Well, I found SO many cute dresses online that I love, and I am absolutely dying to wear them! Also, this morning, I found a bit of encouragement and more motivation in the most unlikely places. I was trying on some old jeans that I thought I would NEVER fit into again, but turns out, one of them, I'm just about able to wear them again and the other ones are TOO lose! YIPEE! Haha. So, that's definitely keeping me going!

3) I found some amazingly delicious looking recipes online that I'm REALLY wanting to try. I'm a big fan of muffins and pastries, so even treating myself to one of those someplace in town would be great, maybe along with a White Caramel Hot Chocolate. Those things are fabulous! :)

KEEP IT UP EVERYONE! :D
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    1) My goal will be 148 by sticking to my workout plan and making better food choices.

2) It's getting closer to time when I can work outside in my cozy and cute spring clothes. I want to be able to feel like a rock star while I'm out working in the yard, haha.

3) If I get my goal, I'll order a summer dress from VS so I can wear in the Bahamas this summer.

Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • run_abeo
    run_abeo Posts: 14 Member
    1) I'd like to reach 108lbs by March 19th, down from 115lbs.
    2) My motivation for doing so is to help ease my depression, which is causing me to overeat. u_u I made the mistake of moving to another state without making an appointment with a psychiatrist for my antidepressants, so I've been on a sort of emotional auto-pilot for the past month, which has consisted of me eating *everything* in the kitchen.
    3) I will go to Starbucks! :D Overly priced coffee...!
  • katyrrell
    katyrrell Posts: 3 Member
    1. My goal is to be 130 from 135 by March 19th
    2. I weighed 130 before Christmas but I started dating someone, which has involved a lot more dining together. I originally lost 15 pounds without trying in the last year because I got a divorce. LOL! It's always a man's fault. :) I also quit smoking in the last few weeks so that's made it hard to not substitute cigarettes with food - but my motivation is to be skinny AND not a stinky smoker AND not let a man negatively influence my habits.
    3. I will treat myself to a massage or a facial with the extra money I would have spent on cigs!
  • run_abeo
    run_abeo Posts: 14 Member
    Cheers to quitting cigarettes, Kat! I quit, too! I smoke an e-cig from time to time, but not really habitually (satiates the oral fixation).
  • mesunday09
    mesunday09 Posts: 1 Member
    My goals are
    1: To go from 143 LBS to 120 LBS
    2: I want to be able to run my first 5k over the summer
    3: I want to be able to do at least 20 push ups
    4: My goal is not only to lose weight but to start a new and healthy life style.