Incentives!!

Options
newday1981
newday1981 Posts: 41 Member
Let's treat ourselves, we deserve it.

Choose to treat yourself with an incentive for keeping on track during the week. Whatever you challenge is on a weekly basis; challenge yourself to overcome it and when you do it reward yourself with something that makes you smile.

I challenge myself to log in daily and log all of my foods and snacks. I was really good at this keeping track daily but at some point "fell off" I am really interested in making this a success and logging the food is what is going to help to keep me on track.

If I log in for the whole week and track all that I eat, good and bad. I will treat myself to a Pedicure... which may sound minor but.... I rarely go to the salon with out having to take the kids so the incentive is A Pedicure, KID FREE!!

Replies

• CassandraEldridge
    CassandraEldridge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't reward myself. If my pants are looser or I see a difference I feel good about myself. There isn't anything I would reward myself with anyway except food and that is a cycle I want to break.
  • newday1981
    newday1981 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't reward myself. If my pants are looser or I see a difference I feel good about myself. There isn't anything I would reward myself with anyway except food and that is a cycle I want to break.

Nothing is better than knowing yourself and what is best for you! I hear you on the rewarding myself with food quote... I totally agree, that would defeat the purpose.

Yes, it feels great for the pants to fit looser...it is the best feeling ever.