Heart monitor/calorie counter watch

Options
slgaries
slgaries Posts: 5 Member
Can anyone recommend a good watch that's not so expensive and it has to be strapless?

Replies

• AlessiaEvelia
    Options
    Hello, i don't use heart rate monitor, but i had it once. I bought heart monitor from ebay for about 3$, needless to say it wasn't so good:D

Maybe you could tell us the price range in which you want to buy this watch/monitor? And for what reason do you need heart rate monitor - for example, you want to start running, walking or for daily activities?
  • slgaries
    Options
    No more than $50. Just daily activities.
  • rdec873
    rdec873 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    First question is do you have a smartphone. If yes, then you can buy any number of monitors that are "bluetooth ready" that can synx directly to your smartphone. Also, are you only looking to monitor heartrate or are you also interested in your daily activity. Perhaps you may want to look at a fitbit flex or Fitbit one or something like that. It doesnt measure heartrate, but it tracks your walking and allows you to challenge yourself. I wear one and link it to myfitnesspal.
  • slgaries
    Options
    Yes, I do have a smartphone. I didn't know that I can do that. Thanks for the input.
  • rdec873
    rdec873 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I was just reading about this product today. It is still in production and expected to be released this summer. I currently use a Fitbit Force and dont like it, this looks like it does a lot more. The retail price is going to be $129, but there are pre-orders right now for $59.99. I just bought one, but again, they will not be available until summer. It is called MOOV. It was created by one of the technical directors from Johnson and Johnson. Here is the link: https://moov.cc/referral/44B03CF191

I'll let everyone know how it is once I get it, but of course the pre-order discount won't be around