The challenge lowdown !!

Options
nicpap617
nicpap617 Posts: 38 Member
Hey everyone!

I have heard your concerns. So I was expecting maybe 10 members, but there are 28 in this group!! Wow!! I will take on all of you! So the point of this challenge is to eat clean for 5 days. I mean really eat clean, no alcohol, no treats, no cheating for 5 days.... you all got this! I will be doing this along with you of course. I will be out of town this coming weekend, but will be sure to post your food list and menu for Monday while I am away. I will definitely be needing this challenge since I will be in New Orleans and I hear the food is amazing :) Talk about needing some damage control haha.

As for our vegetarians.... I use chicken, fish and turkey in my meals. Whatever you use to substitute should work fine. Tofu or tempeh should be great substitutions. Is dairy ok for you ladies? I include greek yogurt and feta cheese in the menu. Please feel free to use what you feel comfortable with. Any other questions please contact me!

Ok so do most of you have FB? I feel that it will be easier to access and view everyone's posts in a FB group. I will not have my laptop while in New Orleans this weekend, so I won't be posting in here. I will individually post the food list and Day 1 menu to those of you who don't have FB via message on here. Everyone else, please find me on FB and I'll add you to that group ASAP.
https://www.facebook.com/nicole.papadinis

I only ask that everyone check in once a day, If by tuesday I haven't seen posts from you, I will exclude you from the group. This is a fun and simple challenge and I think you all will benefit! Can't wait to start!

Nicole

Replies

• kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I just sent u a friend request on Facebook.. Kara Crow-Bolton
  • nicpap617
    nicpap617 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I added you Kara!

For everyone else, Send me a message on FB when adding me, so I know to add you into the group!! Thanks! :)
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello Nicole,

I sent you an email and a friend request as well, but it stated that my mail won't appear in your normal mail box because we aren't friends yet. I'm Marina Puljic, so that you know and you can add me! :)
  • OnMyWayJersey
    Options
    Hi Nicole - my name is Susanne Hopewell, I have just sent a friend request.