The Season is Approaching

Options
jeshey
jeshey Posts: 4 Member
Hey guys. Just wanted to say "Hi" and see what everyone has been up too and if everyone is gearing up for the upcoming season. Supercross has been extremely entertaining this year so far. I'm bummed that Chad Reed is now injured and out for the season but am also excited to see that Dean Wilson will be riding Chad's ride for the eastern rounds.

What's everone's picks for this weekend? RV? JS? KR?.....

Also who's already making riding plans? I'm leaving for South Carolina on Friday for the first round of the AMA NEPG Enduro series.

BRAAAAP!

Replies

• Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeshey,
    Can't tell ya what my picks are for the week yet. :-D I'm part of a fantasy league on promotofan.com. Might win $100,000 if I get them all right. (yeah, right.) Talk about lack of consistency this year with riders. Making my picks has been really hard.

I'm bummed Reed's out too. It was nice to see an "old" rider kick some butt. I'm not a KTM fan, but I'm kind of glad to see Roczen doing so well. Poto needs to get his head back on. I think he forgot to have his V8.

What's you're verdict on the Tickle/Alessi collision last week? IMO, it wasn't an accident. I watched that clip several times and in slow-mo on our DVR. There was no indication that he was going to turn. It even looked like he gave the bike an extra bit of juice to ram Tickle with. Dirty rider.

Riding season is still a long ways off around here. Won't be able to get out till about the end of May or early June. We put studs on my boyfriend's tires this year, but it's been too cold to even ride out on the lakes this year. We didn't get to Phoenix this year for SX, but I'm hoping we'll finally go to Millville, MN for MX instead. Might be worth going to Vegas this year for the final round.

Ride on, BRAP BRAAAAAP!
  • jeshey
    jeshey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Right on Citrislazer!

I hope you win that $100K. That would be saweet!!!

My verdict on the Tickle/Alessi collision? I think Alessi has some mental issues! I will keep my true thoughts to myself as they are not PG appropriate or PG 13 for that fact. I definately don't think it was an accident. I haven't seen all of this past weeks races yet as I was out of town racing myself. I've just seen the heats so far and saw that Alessi won his heat. And what about his interview!?!?! What the heck is he smoking!

Hope Spring comes quickly for you and your boyfriend so that you guys can rip it!
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Lol, I think we're on the same wavelength with Alessi. I kept my comments PG too. He was probably smoking the same stuff Dungey was some race ago when he was goon riding crashed into Poto.

Indianapolis races were messed up! My picks were waaaaaay off. I thought Tickle's legs were gonna get ripped off! So scary.

What do you race? Looks like a Yamaha in your profile pic. Class and tracks? My boyfriend use to race the MN circuit until he broke a bunch of bones and had to go to college. He use to race against Dungey, the Martin brothers, and Oldenburg. He could beat Oldenburg and the Martins no sweat, but he was never able to beat Dungey. Now he just rides for fun. He probably would try to be competitive again if he had his old private track back. He loves riding.

My Yamaha is pretty small. I look like a C Class rider. I look good on the bike, but ride like crap. lol. I don't race. I just goof around and go trail riding. My boyfriend loves to do all sorts of stupid tricks with it, because it's so light for him. I had to put a bunch of pink girly stickers on my bike, so my boyfriend and his brother would quit trashing it. The pink has been working well for silly boy repellant. At least he fixed it every time he broke it and with better parts. Then again, it has been dubbed the weekend pit bike when we do happen to go to a track. A little big for a pit bike, but I should expect some degree of damage to happen to it. :-D

Hope ya win your next races! Good luck!