This group still active?

RabbitLost
RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
I am one pound into the last 10 pounds. Again. Almost got there 3 months ago (within 3) and then slid. Hoping there's a group to help me figure out a little better this time.

Replies

• Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    good job. I seem to be the only one alive. feel free to add me.
  • scroogy
    scroogy Posts: 18 Member
    I'm here too and ate 1,000 calories over what I was supposed to yesterday. STRUUGLING...
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    I'm here too and ate 1,000 calories over what I was supposed to yesterday. STRUUGLING...
    aww sry scrogie. so hard to keep maintenance cals/wt.
  • MaddieHard
    MaddieHard Posts: 30 Member
    Hey people,
    I'm here with you. Actually reached my goal weight at one point and then gained :(
    And today I ate double the number of calories I'm supposed to...
    We all go through struggles.
    Please add me :)
    At the end of the day though, be proud of the progress you have already made!
  • DanaW13
    DanaW13 Posts: 207 Member
    Looks like there has not been much activity on this group for awhile! Anyone still interested?

I had my second child two years ago and was left with 45 pounds to lose. I lost 30-35 as of a year ago, and I have spend the past year unable to get rid of the last 10-15. I need some help motivating! Anyone want to start a weekly weigh in and chat?
  • Hi, just wondering if you made your goal?
  • DanaW13
    DanaW13 Posts: 207 Member
    No progress! Too many summer festivities and not enough self-discipline ????
  • scroogy
    scroogy Posts: 18 Member
    I keep coming back. I've recently gained about 6 lbs, but hoping to lose it and get down to where I need to be... Hopefully.