06-03: 40.33 miles
    07-03: 46.03 miles
    08-03: 67.13 miles
    March Miles: 373.87

YTD Miles: 2583
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Making up for slacking off in the rainy weather the past two days and did 5 miles outside in the gorgeous weather.

exercise.png
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    3 miles today. Transitioning to the pavement is going well, but trying to keep the shin splints at bay, I;m having to not go walking on the days in between running. So my mileage is adding up slower than I was hoping for.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheet updated to here :smile:

GAH! Why does it always have to be something!?! I've got some foot thing going on now.....feels like an inflamed toe tendon or ligament. Tender and painful to walk on at the moment :grumble: Hoping I can still use my bike tonight though. Gotta get some miles in one way or another today! :smile:

Happy Friday and hope y'all have a great weekend!

Dave

Dude, I hate to tell you this, but we are getting old. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    You've got that right, Dean!! And feeling it some days more than others. :laugh::laugh:

And no, they didn't cast my son's arm last night. It was too swollen and probably wasn't done swelling yet, so they just splinted and slinged it and told us to make an appointment at our Ortho to get a cast in 3-5 days. My god, that boy ought to have a discount punch card with his ortho clinic. This will be his 3rd broken bone. *shaking my head*

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    :happy: Pretty good day. 4.5 more miles

March total 34 miles. :happy: What a difference a month makes....I've already moved half the miles I walked the entire month of February. :bigsmile:

exercise.png

Ouch Dave. I hope he heals quickly (the younguns usually do) My oldest daughter broke her ankle when she was 13 (Freak accident in gym class) Then walked on it for 2 weeks before the xray. She's OK now though at 23.
    Sounds like my son. :smile: Both when he broke his finger and the previous time when he broke his arm, it was a week after before he told us it still hurt and that maybe we needed to go to the doctor. He even went kneeboarding (holding onto a tow rope from a boat) the same day he broke his arm!!! :noway: But there was no question this time it was broken. He couldn't even wiggle his fingers without almost passing out from the pain. Poor guy. :( Resetting it was still awful even though they did dose him pretty strongly with morphine, fentenyl and Versed. Was hard to watch.

But he's doing better now....and enjoying all the attention from the girls on Facebook. :laugh::smile:

Dave
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    6.05 miles walked today

39.77 miles walked to date
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    March 4-7 - 15 miles for a total of 21. Thanks!
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Another Gorgeous Day!

March 8th cycled 15 miles.
    March Total - 45.5 miles
    To Go - 114.5 miles
    Goal 160 miles

Miles are adding up slowly - but i am playing tennis, weight training and working in the yard.
    So - I am Moving!

Have a great weekend everyone.
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Sat 3/8

2.51 Miles on the Treadmill today = 17.85

exercise.png

Wondering if it will ever be nice enough to walk outside - maybe the snow will melt off the sidewalk by May.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    March 8: 12.33 Miles Cycling....chilly with freezing drizzle

TTD: 83.33 Miles

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing the spreadsheet with IPad ....I have always been able to ....but now I can not.... No matter what I do...

I has able to access it in Mac with no trouble.

Was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    03/08 - 4.4 miles

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing the spreadsheet with IPad ....I have always been able to ....but now I can not.... No matter what I do...

I've been able to with my Macbook and Chrome browser without any trouble today. Are you still having a hard time with it?

Dave
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    [just tried again in my iPad....could not get in ...got same error message

I've been able to with my Macbook and Chrome browser without any trouble today. Are you still having a hard time with it?

Dave
    [/quote]
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    Exercise total for

Saturday 3/08

(Exercise bike 28.25 miles & walk 1.5 miles)

**total 29.75 miles for today

***260.54 miles done and 564.46 miles to go....:happy:
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Finally some above-freezing temperatures!
    5K walk this morning
    6K run this afternoon

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    We need Noah's Ark today, about drown on my walk. No way to start a new calendar mileage week. Only 10 more days until Florida.

03/08 - 1.0 miles walking

Total: 58.0 miles

exercise.png
  • 93nan
    93nan Posts: 130
    Options
    03/07 7.34

exercise.png
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Lots of studying. On the last chapter of personal income tax. Coming into the home stretch on the quarter.

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.