exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I may be a masochist. I took 2 spin classes - I WILL MAKE GOAL. I WILL MAKE GOAL. (read: compulsive over-achiever... not sure this is a good thing).

I got 18.9 miles at the first one, and 18.2 at the second, for a grand total of 37.1 miles - and boy did my calves hate me by the end - will be doing some serious stretching and foam rolling tonight! I'm also back home, so have my ticker back.

exercise.png
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,222 Member
    Options
    I'm back!! :wink: :wink: How come they don't have the evil smile from the shining as one of our choices. "Here's Johnny!" :devil: :devil: So another 13 miles today. That' makes 371 out of 350. I might even make 400 by the end of the month. :-)

exercise.png
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    3/26 - 4 miles

exercise.png
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I'm back!! :wink: :wink: How come they don't have the evil smile from the shining as one of our choices. "Here's Johnny!" :devil: :devil: So another 13 miles today. That' makes 371 out of 350. I might even make 400 by the end of the month. :-)
    large.gif:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    btw adding 3.26
    mtd 64.54

exercise.png
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    3/1: bicycling 7.2km
    3/2: bicycling 14.2km
    3/4: rowing 2.1km, bicycling 11.7km
    3/6: running 2.51km
    3/8: walking 4.18km
    3/9: bicycling 8.26km
    3/11: bicycling 15.2km
    3/12: running 5.55km
    3/15: rowing 1km
    3/16: bicycling 12km
    3/21: rowing 1.5km, bicycling 10.6km
    3/22: running 2.51km
    3/25: walking 3.85km
    3/26: bicycling 9.1km
    3/27: running 2.51km

total: 113.97km
    left: 6.03km

exercise.png
  • trisha_diane
    trisha_diane Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is my third 50 hour work week in a row, and my first week of two-a-days at the gym, so it's been pretty rough on my body. My legs are still not recovered from that hill in my 5K a week and a half ago. I've struggled with shin issues since high school and thought I was ready for it, but clearly I was not.

So, all of that complaining was to say I only managed 1.5 miles walking/jogging yesterday before I had to stop from the pain. This weekend can not come soon enough. I'm so ready for a day to not leave my bed.

3/26: 1.5 miles
    Total: 27.5 miles
    To go: 2.5 miles
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    *waves*

Hi, I just wanted to take a minute to thank Dave for his support this past 5 weeks.

It has been terrible on my body with the lack of dedicated exercise, extreme stress, and fast food eating caught whenever we left my MIL's bedside. And very noticeable when I crept above Onederland. :frown:

Even though I dropped out of March, I wanted to check in that I have gotten *some* exercise in. I made a concerted effort to track my wandering to burn of restless energy, to the tune of 35.7 miles. And I've made sure to track something foodwise daily, even if it wasn't everything, so I didn't completely let go
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    A couple of nice long walks yesterday. But the exciting news is that I was picked in the lottery to run the New York City Marathon this year. I am beyond thrilled!:happy:

exercise.png
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options

exercise.png

I totally forgot to update! :frown: :cry: This is as accurate as I'm going to be able to get. Probably a little low, since I can't remember when I used my home treadmill... Thanks!
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Cloudy and cooler day in north Florida. Went to the rec Center and got in 6.05 miles on the bike before my allotted 30 minutes ran out.
    March total so far = 58.55. One more day here, and the three days on the drive back to Michigan to get miles up to my goal. We'll look for motels with exercise rooms.
  • Marissaltr
    Options
    4.6 miles for Monday
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    3/26 - 1.5 miles walking
    Total to date: 114.5 of 115 miles
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    A couple of nice long walks yesterday. But the exciting news is that I was picked in the lottery to run the New York City Marathon this year. I am beyond thrilled!:happy:

Congratulations!!!
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Congratulations JTH11706!!!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE 

View (but not edit) at this address: 

WWW.TINYURL.COM/MYAC201402

CONGRATS on making GOAL goes to .... BLUIZ13!!! :drinker::drinker::drinker:

KAR328 - That's bookin'!!! :happy:

KKRISTINE - *TWO* spin classes??? :noway::noway: *checks your forehead temp* :laugh: Great job!

TRISHA_DIANE - Are you warming up and stretching before you run?? Here's a quick exercise that I swear by and several people I've given it to have had great success! Do this as part of your pre-run warmup and one other time during the day. It both strengthens and stretches your shin muscle and should eliminate your shin pain within a day or two, but still keep doing it for at least 3 or 4 more days after that. The "top" leg just rests on the "lower" leg and you don't have to push...you just use the weight of the leg itself for resistance. Then do aprroximately two sets of 15 "shin curls" with the bottom leg. Of course, switch and do both legs. :smile: Pull your toes up toward your knee like in this example video: www.tinyurl.com/shinwarmup

DJMICHEALS - HIYA! Welcome back, it's good to see you! :flowerforyou:

JTH11706 - CONGRATS, Janet!!! That's wonderful! I've never actually known anyone that has made it in before! :smile:

319SARA - Safe travels back home.

RENEBERRY - What an awesome first month you've had with this challenge! I grin every time I see you posting more* miles! Great job! :drinker:  

Dave
This discussion has been closed.