Natural Hair, Natural Health

Options
Finayoung
Finayoung Posts: 38 Member
Hello Ladies,
I've recently joined my fitness pal. Last year 2013 I decided to start caring about my body and not being lazy. Part of that was deciding to go natural with my hair, big choppin (as some like to call it) and letting the texture God gave me be out on display like it always should have been. I noticed very quickly that it was not just about my hair but part of that healthy growth comes from taking care of my body. Now, I am the type of person who will grub down on anything and everything but now this big change has happened and I am so ready to not only take care of my hair but take care of my health. I've began jillian michaels 30 day shred and she is kicking my butt, but I've seen too many results to not believe that this will work. With this combo, I hope to see my weight come off and my hair grow beautifully!

IF YOU ARE NEWLY NATURAL AND NEW TO WORKING OUT AND BEING HEALTHY I STARTED A GROUP CALLED "NATURAL HAIR, NATURAL HEALTH" FOR ALL MY NATURAL SISTAS TO TALK ALL ABOUT THE COMBO OF THE TWO!

POST YOUR EXPERIENCES BELOW! ID LOVE TO HEAR AND GET MOTIVATED~