Mom in need of support

Options
I am new to MFP. I joined yesterday in an attempt to get more motivated and objectively honest with my eating habits. This is hard to do without support. I have a supportive husband which does help but he doesn't hold me accountable for my weight loss or eating habits. I want to lose about 40 lbs from where I am now.

I am still breastfeeding my 6 month old son but he is starting solid foods. I plan to breastfeed for 1 yr so dieting is tricky without impeding milk production.

I would like to ask for others' support to get me pushing forward

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi... I have a 16 month old son and a 1 month old daughter. I am 14 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight and then I want to lose another 10 on top of that.. Feel free to add me! :)
  • conniep0523
    conniep0523 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a new mom also. I just had my son 7 weeks ago. I am not breastfeeding but I still have about 12 pounds to get to pre pregnancy weight and then another 40 from there. I have 2 daughters as well. They are 4 and 6. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • jobelle217
    jobelle217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a 3.5 month old (and also a 3 year old!). I'm ready to start getting this weight off. I initially lost most of my weight but then packed it back on postpartum :-(. Looking to lose about 30 lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • Natalieambrand
    Natalieambrand Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am a week into MFP and need some yummy mummy support too. Had my second daughter 8 months ago and it's time to get into shape. I want to be a Mum who makes clothes look good with lots of energy.

Started Zumba today...!

Best wishes to you all.
  • Sugarbritches082584
    Options
    I got your back if you've got mine! I just had my 3rd baby. She is 11 weeks old and I am breastfeeding/pumping and back to work full time with two older kids. I lost 57 lbs while pregnant( it was terrible) and I want to loose 40 more from where I am now. I started at 247lbs the day I found out and I am at 197 right now. I also have a supportive hubby but need a friend in this too. :)
  • Sugarbritches082584
    Options
    How do I get your cool weight loss thing?