For Fun - your FL is your group...

Ashkea76
Ashkea76 Posts: 7,094 Member
So, if your FL was your group (like the group at the Prison, or Hershel's farm)....What do you think your chances of survival are?? I'm pretty well equiped with a guy that had a farm, and knows farming stuff, and have some pretty awesome people on my list, including a lady that works in a CDC type place, and also people that work around chemicals, and Military...(some active duty some former military) I think my list would be pretty hard to beat.....and I admit, I'm biased, cause I think my friends here are awesome...but what do you think of your list? Would they outlast many other groups???

AND....do you add people for their Zombiepocolypse skillz? lol jk

Replies

• I think I'd do pretty well, I have quite a few military people and the rest are just badass. The ones that don't know anything about the zombie apocalypse, I can teach them, cause I know just about everything possible lol.
  • I_am_Kara
    I_am_Kara Posts: 2,589 Member
    Well, 2 of us (me and Ash) love to cook...I like shooting air soft guns so I could probably learn to like a riffle as well...and I enjoy camping. Oh and some Vet med is the same as human med...so that could come in handy too.

Of course about 95.5% or more of my friends list would also be able to help in the repopulating the world with humans...

hmmm looking like a relatively good chance of survival LOL
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    So, if your FL was your group (like the group at the Prison, or Hershel's farm)....What do you think your chances of survival are?? I'm pretty well equiped with a guy that had a farm, and knows farming stuff, and have some pretty awesome people on my list, including a lady that works in a CDC type place, and also people that work around chemicals, and Military...(some active duty some former military) I think my list would be pretty hard to beat.....and I admit, I'm biased, cause I think my friends here are awesome...but what do you think of your list? Would they outlast many other groups???

AND....do you add people for their Zombiepocolypse skillz? lol jk

Great question.

I think more like the Prison group. We have people with some solid skills. I work for the military so there's me. Go me! :drinker: :laugh:

I also have a friend here who is ex-military. He also knows how to fly planes (that could come in handy).

There are some older people on my list, but I think they're fit and healthy enough to do chores that will help the group.

The majority of my friends are resourceful. Some have lived all over the world in some dirt poor places, so they can make do without much. Many of them are strong and they run regularly.

One of my oldest friends here has her own small farm. She raises her own chickens, knits/crochets, can lift and squat as well as a man. The younger 20 something year olds can help with population growth. :laugh:

I might have to start adding people for the skills. Hmm... another consideration when looking at a FR.
  • _cdngirl71_
    _cdngirl71_ Posts: 112 Member
    I thnk my group would do pretty good. I have a lot of strong men on my FL! The women are in good shape too!