Transition Week

Busymomof003
Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
So I'm in week 8 - wow! Just realizing that is amazing. Anyways, transition week. I did Isometrics this morning- my balance seems to be better than last month.

Question- do you guys do extra cardio during this week? I totally ate the worst ever this weekend. Pretty much fast food and pizza ALL WEEKEND. It wasn't supposed to be that way, But then things got out of control. Friday I was super good, so when we went to Apple Bees I thought I'd treat myself to a hamburger. Saturday we went to a local indoor waterpark, so I knew pizza was on the schedule.(large group of us, makes the most $$sense.) But then Sunday, grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch, not great... but then for dinner- well, husband found out it was $1 sandwich day at Arby's. Well, I picked out just a roast beef sandwich and guess what was not in the bag? So I ate one of his sandwiches with way more calories. And by then I started craving sugar because my body is getting used to junk! Grrr.... I'm so mad at myself. Why did I let myself do that?! I guess I'm mad because I'm planning on taking pics at the end of this week, the 2nd block, and I want them to be great!

So I guess I'm doing cardio- whether it's suggested or not! I had my shakeology this morning and I light lunch planned. Back on track ASAP!

Replies

• rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    I think some on here do extra cardio. I would just say be careful and don't over do it and get injured. you won't drop any weight hurt. also make sure to eat I found its just as bad to have too big a calorie deficit as it is to have too little.