I went to a ladies convention...

Options
kimmieb2u
kimmieb2u Posts: 43 Member
Hi everyone! I am posting this hoping that the message will resonate with someone like me who needs to hear it.

This past weekend I went to a christian women's convention and heard something rather neat. A woman who had been 70 pounds heavier last year got up and testified that *as* she was spiritually, mentally and emotionally healed by God she "released" the weight. She said she didn't lose it since it was never going to be found again.

The truth in her words really impressed both mind and heart. In the past although I'd lost a lot of weight, it came back because I hadn't sought healing for anger, bitterness, and past issues. When losing the weight didn't "magically" make the rest of my life better, the fat found its way back and brought a few friends.

I am beginning a new prayer journey and ask the Lord to reveal areas in my spirit, mind and emotions that need His attention so that I can continue to release weight so it will never return. I hope that if this speaks to you, you'll receive healing too.