Goals for Summer

Options
RoseTears143
RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
I'm sure we all have goals, otherwise we wouldn't have joined MFP :). I'm wondering what you guys are working towards as a short term goal for this summer.

For me - I want to be a little less jiggly this summer than last summer! lol I had gotten down to 188 in November and then relocated for a new job in December and fell off the health and fitness wagon and gained back some weight so I am restarting at 216. >_<. Didn't gain back all of my weight I worked hard to get rid of thankfully, but still irritates me I let myself give up. So over the next 3 months I want to get rid of this weight I gained back and maybe a little extra and keep going from there! I'm pretty motivated :)

Replies

• Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You can do it :D I cant imagine how frustrated you must be, some amazing motivation to see through it !!! I really don't have any plans for the summer I try to keep everything in short 10 lb goals with an over all goal of 152 ( which will be 80 lbs exactly and 1 lb UNDER overweight bmi so it works for me as an end goal lol) If i dont make any other I wont be devastated when i don't achieve them ( I really over react when i let myself down). Being as im an agoraphobic im really not worried about being ready for the pool or beach. If I go sunbathing it will be in my fenced in yard lol. But I guess looking a bit more smexy in my summer maxi dresses would be nice. Forget nice i want hubby to drool lol

Try not to be so hard on yourself. I read your status updates and im impressed how well you have managed all the changes in your life. I would of ate an entire village, fell apart, then did it all again! You have my respect
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    You can do it :D I cant imagine how frustrated you must be, some amazing motivation to see through it !!! I really don't have any plans for the summer I try to keep everything in short 10 lb goals with an over all goal of 152 ( which will be 80 lbs exactly and 1 lb UNDER overweight bmi so it works for me as an end goal lol) If i dont make any other I wont be devastated when i don't achieve them ( I really over react when i let myself down). Being as im an agoraphobic im really not worried about being ready for the pool or beach. If I go sunbathing it will be in my fenced in yard lol. But I guess looking a bit more smexy in my summer maxi dresses would be nice. Forget nice i want hubby to drool lol

Try not to be so hard on yourself. I read your status updates and im impressed how well you have managed all the changes in your life. I would of ate an entire village, fell apart, then did it all again! You have my respect

It's frustrating, but at the same time I don't stress over it because I KNOW deep down that it will just come right off in no time. I feel....differently...about weight loss now than I have in the past. I haven't felt this good since before my onset of Hashi's to be quite honest with you!! Ever since I started self medicating and supplementing :).

I have been through a lot in the last 3 months, omg! haha And I did go on a 2 month long pity party eat everything in sight bender...I admit it. But I got ahold of myself finally :D. And thank you <3
    ----
    I LOVE it!!! "Smexy" hehe you got it! :flowerforyou: