March Check In

Options
missjones513
missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
Anybody have a goal for the month of March? What are you doing to reach your goal?

My goal is to be at 17 pounds lost by the end of this month.

I didn't do too good at the end of February. This month I'm going to make sure I stay near my daily calorie goal and exercise at least 3 times a week.

Replies

• BigbutFLY
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 pounds in March. I'm stepping up my cardio game and incorporating strength training in my routine. I tend to do really good during the week and then I kinda l let go on the weekends. So this month I'm really going to focus on my eating during the weekends. Keep me posted on your progress!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    My goal for March is to better monitor my calories and try and develop a habit of staying under 1400 calories a day. I will also be working on strength training and hope to have a routine in place by the end of March.
  • ShamelessEliza
    ShamelessEliza Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    These are my three top goals:
    1. I want to lose 10 pounds by the end of the month
    2. Burn 1,000+ a day at the gym
    3. Complete squat challenge for this month
  • quansc
    quansc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My goals for March are:
    1. Lose 10 lbs by the end of the month,
    2. Take 320,000, and
    3. Drink 8 cups of water per day
  • Tanijay
    Tanijay Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome goals!
    My goal is just to keep consistent and push through. By the end of the month I will be into my 6th week of Focus T25!!

I know we all can do it!
  • healthysista66
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5 - 10 pounds this month. If I stop letting life get in the way I can do it. I just know I don't want big mama arms this years. No offense guys.
  • Tdbrandon
    Tdbrandon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for a 15lb weight loss this month! 3-4 cardio workouts and 2-3 days of strength training weekly. Good luck to you all!

32331474.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Pinkcharity23
    Pinkcharity23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 Ilbs. Work out twice a day at least twice a week. Drink 160+ oz of H2O.
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm going for a 10 pound decrease in March. Good Luck to all!
  • ATyghter
    ATyghter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 lbs this March and fully commit to the T25 program in its entirety.
  • NakiaAlim
    NakiaAlim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goals for March are to lose about 8 pounds (5%), complete Ripped in 30, and to eat a better and more balanced diet (do better than just meeting my calorie goals by eating more protein and veggies).
  • GR8TAWK
    GR8TAWK Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose 5lbs
  • Dannikinz
    Dannikinz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. By the end of March, I want to be down to at least 175 lbs (lose 5 pounds). But honestly, it's not really a hard goal, weight loss is secondary, I just want to focus on portion control, will power, and exercise. Weight loss will come naturally.

Add me! We could be weight loss buddies~ (:
  • bombshell_in_progress
    Options
    I want to lose 5 pounds, get at least 30 minutes everyday of working out, and increase my water intake.
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I had a goal of 6lbs in February and didn't reach that goal. I let "life" get in the way and fell off track. This month I will set a goal of 8lbs with at least 2" off my waist. Reduce sweets. I have gone over my diary from last year to see what I ate when I lost the most weight as a guide. Reducing simple carbs or even some complex carbs seemed to work.
  • bpivy7
    bpivy7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 lbs this month. I became serious a week ago and I am completing week 2. I have lost 3lbs and currently weigh 173. I wanna be to at least 165 by April. Now that I have a eating journal I have been tracking and eating better (for the most part lol).. my other goal is to become more strict with my diet (ex. adjusting my cheats day to just a meal.). But i down if anyone needs a buddy for help and motivation!
  • Ternicia
    Ternicia Posts: 9
    Options
    My goal for the month is 10lbs. I've been losing (on avg about 2-2.5 lbs a week). I workout 5 days a week ( 30-35mins), strength train about 3 days a week, and eat "clean." I'm hoping to FINALLY get out of the 200's by March 31st - haven't been less than 200lbs in 10 years. My 2nd goal is to drink more water...maybe up to 1 gallon a day.
  • ToriBattleB
    ToriBattleB Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5lbs and to work out a total of 1440 minutes this month. Currently I'm at 224 minutes. I want to continue working out at least 4 times a week but more is better! My final goal is to weigh 120 (no less because I love my curves). I'm currently 130. I'm 5'1. When I started way back I was 140-145. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend:)) I log daily.
  • jkwpdx
    jkwpdx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My goal for the month of March is to lose 5-7lbs, shake up my workouts a bit, I think my body is getting used to the routine, I'm in the home stretch and my body is say "you are really going to have to work for this last 20".
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I will lose 10 more pounds, get at least 30 minutes of some form exercise daily, and compliment at least one stranger per day.