RI30 Week 4 Day 2

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
Not much to say. Just checking in. Day 2 is done!

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm sore from day 2. All those arm moves!! I haven't even attempted day 3 yet today...
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    done with day 3... the 2nd cardio circuit is the worst for me and all of the pushup moves im doing beginner modification...
    im so proud of us!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is done. I only counted 20 minutes, because the kids helped... SO I didn't really get to follow her too much the second strength circuit and the 3rd cardio. I walked around the floor with the 2yo and 4yo on my back. Tried doing a couple push ups with them.. Yikes. Just stayed in bridge with them sitting on me with the chest flies. So, that was my day 3.
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Can you believe we're almost through this? It seems like time is flying by... I'm kinda excited for my regular check-in tomorrow but also a little scared. I sometimes think I can see muscles and then other times I just see my belly and wonder how can it possibly still be there after all that Jillian is putting us through?! lol I think I may need to find me some toddlers to help with my strength training!