Black Bean.. or
Mung Bean noodles ?

Whatdya think?.. I've heard different things on each of them

Any Faves?.. thanks

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Mung bean noodles I know and like - easy to use, kinda chewy. I really like Shirataki noodles from tofu or yam starch - almost no carbs and they are chewy and fun, but they need a serious rinsing out of the package as they smell nasty until they are rinsed in a sieve.

Kelp I haven't had, but I love Nori - even snipped up in my pasta sauce (looks like spinach - adds more nutrients than spinach and gives the sauce a rich umami flavour)

Black beans are great - I use them for chili and burritos.

Hope that helps.
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thanks on the Mung Bean
    Tha Black Bean & Kelp are Also Noodles. You can have them Raw soaked in water.They are made with only 2 ingredients..Itself & water..
    I've heard the bb are not as tasty.. once cooked..Haven't tried any yet myself.
    Thanks again:flowerforyou:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Tha Black Bean & Kelp are Also Noodles. You can have them Raw soaked in water.They are made with only 2 ingredients..Itself & water..
    I've heard the bb are not as tasty.. once cooked..Haven't tried any yet myself.

I haven't seen the black bean or kelp noodles before... I wonder if they are here in my area... I will try at the health food store next time I'm in town and see what they say.