End of Season 1 Question - Radio Mode?

Options
jchrisman717
jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
I have a question for my runners who are on season 2. I have on episode left on Season 1 (which by the way I was so glad I was running on a trail by myself as I was listening to the last episode!). Its my understanding that radio mode also ends at some point in Season 1? Should I finish radio mode in season 1 before I start season 2 episodes? I have used radio mode to fill in time when I want to keep running after the misson ends - not realizing that it also has an end to it. What's your thoughts?

Replies

• Vaugirard15
    Vaugirard15 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did and it was worth it! At first, it was hard not having the story to motivate me forward but I think Jack & Eugene are so funny! There's clearly an ending to the Season 1 radio mode and I really enjoyed it!
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Thanks! I think I will finish radio mode and then do the last episode of season one. What about supply runs and air drops - do you do those?
  • Vaugirard15
    Vaugirard15 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did one of the supply runs. It was a real dud. So I'm not planning on doing any more unless I'm all caught up and desperate! :-)
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Yea it was some talk with a bunch of music (which I like my playlist and if I wasn't doing zombie run I would be listening to it) but nothing like listening to radio mode or an episode. I'll probably do the supply runs when I'm at our camping area and out on trails as something to listen to out there.

Has anyone done an air drop? I tried to do one last week because I was running outside and it wouldn't let me set a point to run to for the air drop. I might try it again - maybe I didn't have it set on gps because when I run the treadmill its on accelerator.