Is this group active

jocop2003
jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
Wondering if this group is still active as it has been one month since anyone has posted

Replies

• nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Not really. I still look to see if anyone has posted anything. X
  • jocop2003
    That's to bad
  • arubababy
    arubababy Posts: 46 Member
    I always check to see if anything has been posted, but nothing much has since I joined.
  • jocop2003
    How are things going anyways. Feb was a rough month for me started with some bad habits and really trying to hard iron them out this month. A lot has to do with my eating. Working out is never really an issue for me. But cheating on my meal plan is very common.
  • arubababy
    I started, lasted I think 2 days, went away for a few months developed a Dominos addiction and am back with a plan to stick at it this time. :-) My LO is 1 next month I have no excuse for what i'm calling baby weight (Most of it has been put on after he was born).
    Tomorrow's my first day at work since restarting which I think will be harder than the last 4 days. But one day at a time.

How's the ironing out going? March a better mont than Feb so far?
  • jocop2003
    I started, lasted I think 2 days, went away for a few months developed a Dominos addiction and am back with a plan to stick at it this time. :-) My LO is 1 next month I have no excuse for what i'm calling baby weight (Most of it has been put on after he was born).
    Tomorrow's my first day at work since restarting which I think will be harder than the last 4 days. But one day at a time.

How's the ironing out going? March a better mont than Feb so far?

Don't stress to much about the baby weight I have put on 10 to 15 lbs since have my last baby which was almost 6 years ago. Good luck today on work, I find it hard at work to with eating as I am always hungry.
  • arubababy
    I thought if we posted, then maybe other people would think. Ooooh the groups active again, and join in. But that's not been the case. As March is almost over, how's it been for you?