Week 2 challenge

Options
hope002
hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
Let's do a little challenge this week, who's in?

- Log everything you eat, even if you are over your calories - 1 point/day for a total of 7/week
- at least 30 minutes of exercise/a day for 5 days - 5 points for a total of 25 max

Max points for the week - 32

Replies

• JERubin1
    JERubin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Okay, I in!!

Today I ate Malt O Meals honey nut oats cereal for breakfast, two packs of raisin oatmeal for lunch and for dinner I had one chicken fried steak one serving size mash potato's and a serving of steam fresh mixed vegetables. And I did yoga for about 20 min after a 10 min core work out cause if I don't do Yoga my back aches really bad. I hope that by losing some wight I will help my back aches. Not one day passes now and days were I don't wake up with back pains in my lower back, when I weighted less I didn't have this problem. This is gonna be fun.
  • JERubin1
    Options
    Today I ate pretty much the same thing as yesterday, the only thing that was different was lunch I had a 90 cal cereal bar for lunch cause I just wasn't that hungry. My work out today was 30 min slow walk and about 15 to 20 minutes of working with my new exercise ball.
  • JERubin1
    Options
    Okay today was completely different from yesterday, I did walk for 30 min and did some exercise ball work outs, I couldn't document the ball because my fitness pall doesn't seem to have any on record. My breakfast was eggs, sausage and grits, my lunch was a sandwich with the works, and dinner was home made Vinson roast, corn on the cob and mac and cheese with a kit-kat bar for dessert.
  • hope002
    Options
    I did my lifting today, I logged all my food, was under my calories, over my protein. I call it a good day :)
  • JERubin1
    Options
    I logged all my food and I did my pecs and lifts but not much else. My Labrador Annie passed away this afternoon so I haven't felt like doing much, I am just glad that she is no longer in any pain and I haven't eaten my wight in ice cream.
  • JERubin1
    Options
    I did not work out today but I did log all my food. And I made my weight goal for Friday, I weight 217 lbs, that's a three pound lose, I am aiming for another two pounds for next Friday.
  • hope002
    Options
    I did not work out today but I did log all my food. And I made my weight goal for Friday, I weight 217 lbs, that's a three pound lose, I am aiming for another two pounds for next Friday.

Good job :)