10 March 2014

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
So today was a lousy day. Just spent the last 10 min watching the last half of the Fitness Blender kettlebell workout from the couch! I only got halfway through... Long day at work, little one wouldn't stop crying and I just wasn't that into it. I think it's a good workout, but my kettlebell is way too light (2kg/ +-4lbs). All in all, my heart just wasn't in it today. I'm gonna definitely go for it again in the morning. I think I just need a good night's rest & to 'see' how all of you have done to bring my motivation back up.
I'm counting on you, ladies :wink:

Replies

• alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    So, I went back to 30 DS level 2...cause I really hated it the first time around and I wanted to see if I could kick its butt now. Well - I still hate it! lol But I did feel much stronger...at least until it came to the v-raises. Now that I've gone back don't think I'll be doing it again. Still trying to figure out what my game plan will be for the next challenge. Taking it one day at a time :)

Sorry if this wasn't too motivational, but I'm happy to be still checking in with you ladies! See you tomorrow
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you are both better than me. Today was another rest day... walked quite a bit though which was good but nothing lifting wise.
    tomorrow is my day one of something haha tonight i will figure that out. I might try some other Jillian videos that i have... banish the fate and no trouble zones... we shall see... but tomorrow is day one
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I did it! I got back on the horse, like for real after last week's family stress.

I jogged 3.24 miles in 37 minutes, then I walked the long way home, 6 more miles, including doubled trips back and forth over a bridge with the jogging stroller. So like 2 hours cardio there. And I just restarted week 4 of R30. Day 1 all over for me since I only did it 3 or 4 times last week. I'm ready for bed now stupid scissor jumps and mogul plank jumps lol

See you ladies tomorrow!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think I'm going back to Jillian tomorrow - maybe RI30. I'm totally lost when left to my own devices. Lol. Plus, I may have to travel for work on Thursday. Don't wanna be caught without at an exercise plan PLUS all the temptation of hotel buffets and conference finger food.
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm also thinking that I might go back to RI30 :) SInce there's three weeks left in March, I might repeat weeks 2-4. It gives me structure, and this girl needs routine to keep her honest!