3/10/14

What is your average daily calorie intake? Follow this link to compare your intake levels with the recommended daily intake levels http://www.netrition.com/rdi_page.html
What areas are low? Are there any areas you are over consuming?
What can you do better to keep these levels in line with the recommended values?

Replies

• KrupaJ3
    KrupaJ3 Posts: 1
    My daily calorie intake is around 2400. Most things are in line with the daily amounts, but my daily protein and carb intake is higher than the recommended intakes.
  • My average calorie take in is 2,393 calories per day.
  • i think im low in Potassium and I probably take in too much sugar. I can eat more foods to improve how much Potassium I take in and I can watch how much sugar i eat.
  • I think all the areas in the recommended daily values in my chart are very low. Honestly, i thought i ate a lot and healthy but i guess i really don't eat so much. I could go a whole day without eating and that's not okay. I do eat a lot though but i have to see what i really do need to really reach up to my daily values everyday.
  • My daily calorie intake is 600 calories I am low in protein, fiber, sodium and potassium. So I need to start eating more period and more red meats, Maybe so more vitamins and fruits and veggies. I also need to work on eating breakfast and dinner more often because that could also be the cause of why I'm low in these areas.
  • I eat about 1,143 calories a day and compared to 2,000 I am lower. They recommend 50 protein which is about what I get. The amount of carbs is 300 for the reference and I intake about 170. The total fat this sheet says is 65, I eat about 40. I take in about 3,000 in sodium, it is too much. The recommendation is 2,400. Mostly everything I am below what is recommended but, the sodium.