Options
bnprice1
bnprice1 Posts: 8 Member
Is today weigh in day?

Replies

• bloodhoundlady
    bloodhoundlady Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I thought it was too but never saw a post.
  • sarahondel
    Options
    Beginning Weight: 192 (I signed in to the challenge a few days before it started and this was my weight then)
    Weigh In #1 190.6 (This was my actual beginning weight on the first day of the challenge)
    Weigh in #2 185.4 (This is really my first of the bi-weekly weigh ins...not too confusing, I hope? :D )
    Weigh In #3 181.6 (Really my second weigh in)
    Weigh in #4

It is weigh in day, but I remember reading in someone else's post that the group's original leader had left the group, so those interested could stay and keep riding this "wave" to encourage others...:D
  • valmc511
    valmc511 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sara I'm with you, would like to ride the wave and see what I can do by 4/7/2014. Accountability is a good motivator for me,
    Start Weight: 172
    Weigh In#1:169.2
    Weigh In#2: 167.6
    Weigh In#3:
    The weight loss has been slow but I'm hanging in there.
    Great work, Sarahondel.
  • slwallace82
    slwallace82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with Sara cause in 8 weeks I will be laying by the waves in Sanibel Island and want to ROCK my new 2 piece I will buy to celebrate my lose.

Start weight- 227.0
    Weigh in #1- 229.0- Not so good weekend I lost a dear Uncle to cancer :-(
    Weigh in #2-219.8
    Weigh in#3-
    Weigh in #4-

Total loss is at 20.2 pounds since I started my journey 6 weeks ago, can't wait to see what 8 more weeks is going to bring me :-) My goal is to lose 65 pounds. I know that won't happen in 8 weeks but I'm gonna take whatever my body will give me in these 8 weeks..
  • bnprice1
    Options
    My name is Brandy. I am 34 and have been over weight since I was a teenager. I have two sons. A 6 year old and an 8 month old. I need to lose the weight and be healthy in order to play and keep up with them. Most importantly to be a good role model and to teach them healthy eating habits! I am super motivated and ready to lose the weight:)

Start Weight: 319.2
    Weigh In#1: 317.7
    Weigh In#2: 318.6
    Weigh In#3:
    Weigh In#4:
  • bnprice1
    Options
    Wow slwallace82! You had an awesome week :)
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    SW 196.2
    weigh-in #1 199.2
    weigh-in #2 197.2
  • mystian
    mystian Posts: 14
    Options
    Stuck forever at 158 hoping this can motivate me down to <150!
  • bloodhoundlady
    bloodhoundlady Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 2/4-219.2
    Weigh In#1: 215.6
    Weigh In#2: 215.2
    Weigh In#3: 209.8(3/10)
    Weigh In#4:
  • sarahondel
    Options
    Keep up the good work, ladies! I look forward to seeing your posts! It is also a motivator for me to keep this thread going! Thanks for wanting to ride the "wave!" ;D