Favorite Songs/Dances?

Options
Just wondering what everyone's favorite "songs/dances" are from the games. I have the original but would love to hear your favorites from whichever version you have.

Just Dance Original Favs (ones I ALWAYS do!):

Ring My Bell, Little Less Conversation, Cotton Eyed Joe, Acceptable in the 80s, D.A.R.E., Jerk it Out, Jin Go La Ba, Mashed Potato Time, Step by Step, and Hot N' Cold (even though it is wishy-washy on counting my moves even when I do them 100% correctly!).

And I can't remember all the songs from the 2014 version I rented (really liked most the songs though), but I loved being able to do Y.M.C.A. and Ghostbusters!

Replies

• jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Jailhouse rock (JustDance4) is my favourite. It helps with toning, especially if you tug in your belly the Zumba way :)
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Just Dance: Jin Go Lo Ba by Fatboy Slim
    Just Dance 2: Tik Tok by Kesha
    Just Dance 3: Take on Me by Aha
    Just Dance 4: Run the Show by Kat DeLuna ft Busta Rhymes
    Just Dance 2014: Limbo by Daddy Yankee
    The Michael Jackson Experience: Ghosts
    The Black Eyed Peas Experience: Pon De Floor by Major Lazer
    The Hip Hop Experience: You're A Jerk by New Boyz
    Dance Dance Revolution: Captain Jack

Those are all my favourites to do. I have Zumba but I don't really like any of the songs on the game, it's good exercise and it's good fun though so I'm not complaining about it!
  • Shell_1384
    Shell_1384 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this group today, not sure how active everyone is on it anymore.

My favorite song: Pump It - Black Eyed Peas

Anyone can send me a friend request. I am 29 yrs old, 5'4", SW 200 lbs, GW 150 lbs, my diary is open to friends, and I log everyday.
  • ceruleanjen
    Options
    I just got Just Dance 2014 and am discovering I really like Limbo, too!