New to MFP and Love ZR!

Options
AmritaDevika
AmritaDevika Posts: 19 Member
So I only joined MFP yesterday, I'm looking for friends and people with simular interests, like ZR!. I haven't used it in a while and I am still on season 1 but I'm looking to get back on track with everything and can't wait to start using ZR again to help me exercise. If you would like to add me on there my user name is Minka- And feel free to send me a friend request here too!

Replies

• jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Love my zombie run. Couldn't have gotten thru the winter without it! We gave a Facebook page too that pretty active.
  • Vaugirard15
    Vaugirard15 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Minka! I did the ZR 5K last fall, finished S1 last month and am now on S2. I've also been using the C25K app for a training class but it's not nearly as much fun. Glad you are enjoying ZR, too!
  • AmritaDevika
    AmritaDevika Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'll be sure to check the facebook group out too!
  • Readytorun74
    Options
    I just started MFP and love Zombie Run... on Season 1 and I love it. Ran over 40 minutes tonight, which for me is a lot!!
  • Vaugirard15
    Vaugirard15 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's great, Ready2run! ZR is a blast!
  • akiba1953
    Options
    I started zombies, run! last week and and have been walking every chance i can get. I just joined this site to help monitor my intake. I found out last week that i am type 2 diabetic so thats why the sudden interest in zombies, run! and this sites app.

my ZR link https://www.zombiesrungame.com/akiba1953/