first time mom.

Options
First time mom to Blayde Scott.
He's almost 2 months old.
I gained about 50/55 lbs altogether.
Therefore making 30 lbs of my weightloss before I got pregnant go adios!

I know how to loose the weight, I just need some motivation

Replies

• Brandi_Lei25
    Options
    Hi,
    I am also a first time mom to Kira Noel who is 5 months old. :-) I love the joys my daughter brings me and now I would really love to take the weight off!

I am in the same boat as you I lost 40 pounds pre-pregnancy and was starting to feel amazing! Then I gained thirty pounds and went into preterm labor! I had my daughter a month early and she was perfectly healthy. Thank God I did something right. I lost all of the baby weight and then some while I was breast feeding however I had an over production of milk and I couldn't pump fast enough and they stopped producing. Then I went on birth control and I ended up gaining thirteen pounds. I am working part time and thinking about becoming a stay at home mom. With even more time at home I am afraid I am going to gain more weight and I really do not want the scale going up.......

I could use some motivation as well!
  • skinnysearch_
    Options
    Motivation is my problem too. I hope this site helps :) I added you both above!
  • sunshineandprayers
    sunshineandprayers Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hey ladies add me if you like, new mommy to 3 month old, pretty active on here :)
  • surabhimhjn
    surabhimhjn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a first time mom too. My daughter is almost 6 months old and I still have to lose 20lbs to get back to pre preg weight. Thyroid going bust isn't helping either. Some days are just harder than others but we gotta power through them.