OK THIS IS IT!!!!!

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Hope I am putting myself in your hands...please be our trainer!!!? I will do whatever you tell me too (w/i reason...lol). I'm the heaviest I've ever been and I have to do this!

As of today I'm 100% in!!! Who's with me????? I think we should report our weights every 5 days starting today! As of this morning I weigh 216:cry: I've never in my life weighed this much. When I look in the mirror I don't know who that person is looking back at me, I don't recognize her. I feel sick!:sad:

I want my life back!:brokenheart:

Replies

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hope I am putting myself in your hands...please be our trainer!!!? I will do whatever you tell me too (w/i reason...lol). I'm the heaviest I've ever been and I have to do this!

As of today I'm 100% in!!! Who's with me????? I think we should report our weights every 5 days starting today! As of this morning I weigh 216:cry: I've never in my life weighed this much. When I look in the mirror I don't know who that person is looking back at me, I don't recognize her. I feel sick!:sad:

I want my life back!:brokenheart:

ok then :)
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, Angie I completely get what your saying. I went back to work in Sept and completely fell of the wagon. I am up 15 lbs not quite as high as where I started from but only about 8 lbs under it. I got rid of all my clothes that were too big and had to go buy a pair of jeans. I refuse to buy anymore. I was feeling so good and now I just feel blah and tired all the time.

I have prelogged my breakfast, snack and lunch for today to keep me on track. I haven't figured out what dinner will be yet. Part of my problem has been my boss who sends me many days to pick up his lunch so I cave and get something as well but no more. I have mine packed and ready to go with me.

I need to find the charger for my fitbit and start wearing that as well.

Have a good day ladies, I will check back in and check the other threads this evening.
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Let's do this together H! Did you put in your stats? Where you at?
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, Angie I completely get what your saying. I went back to work in Sept and completely fell of the wagon. I am up 15 lbs not quite as high as where I started from but only about 8 lbs under it. I got rid of all my clothes that were too big and had to go buy a pair of jeans. I refuse to buy anymore. I was feeling so good and now I just feel blah and tired all the time.

I have prelogged my breakfast, snack and lunch for today to keep me on track. I haven't figured out what dinner will be yet. Part of my problem has been my boss who sends me many days to pick up his lunch so I cave and get something as well but no more. I have mine packed and ready to go with me.

I need to find the charger for my fitbit and start wearing that as well.

Have a good day ladies, I will check back in and check the other threads this evening.

I'm glad to see you back :)
  • JERubin1
    JERubin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am in too, I have had a hard time with my wight, I am not happy with what I see ether. I have fallen off the band wagon when my dog died, but I am ready to come back. I know we can all do this!