Week 11 weigh in

Options
The time is near...April 5th/6th are right around the corner, literally!

CSW: 237.4
CW: 227.6 (-2.2 lbs)
CGW: 220

I've kind of lost my "mojo" with posting and checking in on the discussion board. I can make a ton of excuses but why? I've gotten you guys' feedback and suggestions in regards to another challenge. So there's a strong possibility of a 30 or 60 day challenge when this one was is over. Deets soon to come!

Replies

• kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss!

SW: 228
    CW: 211.6 (down .8)
    CGW: 210

This week was spring break, so I've been trying to bust my butt on the PhD front as I prepare for my candidacy exams in less than one month. In addition to my school productivity, I managed to exercise most days, but I also went out to eat several times and just had fun with friends. So I'll take the .8lb loss. This week I'm traveling to a conference. I'm planning on bringing stuff for breakfast and snacks as well as workout clothes so I can get a few quick runs in. Unfortunately the semester only gets busier from here, so we'll see how I do!
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Another break even week for me, but since it should have been a gain by any calculation, I'll take it and run!

SW: 162.5
    LWW/CW: 152
    CGW/UGW: 145
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    SW: 203.5
    CW: 192.5
    GW: 191.5
    Loss so far: 11 lbs.

One pound away from my challenge goal weight! Very exciting for sure - especially since I had to post a gain last week. It would be a dream to get into the 180's (for the first time in a long time) by the end of the challenge, but I will be happy either way.

@boulevardmto1 I know you've been hit with setbacks, but I know you've got it in you! I would love love love a challenge after this one. I have been so successful with this group behind me. I would hate to see that go away!

@kikalique Hey, .8 is.8! With all the stuff you've got going on, that's awesome!

@spambo The body does weird things, doesn't it? Congrats on the progress!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    SW: 183
    LW: 167
    CW: 165.5
    CGW: 160
    UGW: 145-140

Loss this week: 1.5 lbs.
    Total loss so far: 17.5 lbs.

I'm not sure how accurate that is. I know that I had the 1 lb. loss but I weighed in about 2 hours late today. (I got to sleep in, yay!) and it showed a .5 loss but it could have even been a bit more than that as I get heavier as the day goes on. But I hadn't eaten yet, so hopefully it was accurate. Guess if not, I will have more of a loss this coming week? lol, that'd be okay!
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Weighed in late this week. Saturday was absolutely my worst binge day since starting this journey (seriously, ridiculous) and weigh in yesterday was devastating - back up by 2.5kg. Today, after a few days back on track, and I'm back to only 0.3kg above last weeks weigh in. Have my cousins wedding on Saturday, so hoping to be down 0.7kgs or more for that. Once I hit 115kg, that'll be the lowest I've been in 7 years.

SW: 125.0kg
    LWW: 117.4kg
    CW: 117.7kg
    Gain of +0.3kg
    How far from NSC challenge goal: 4.7kg

Focus:
    - Exercising at least 3 times this week
    - Drinking enough water.
    - Remaining on track with my new lower calorie target (MFP readjusted when I lost 12kgs)

Well done, everyone! So glad we still have so many awesome people with us, keeping us up to date and motivated! You guys continue to be an inspiration for me. Much love from a rapidly cooling Oz! =)
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    SW: 264
    CW: 234.6 (-2.0...total of 29.4 since joining MFP)
    GW for 90 days: 235 GOT IT! Now I want to see how much further I can push past it by the challenge end...
    Final Goal Weight: 150-170
    BMI: 35.5 (-.3)
    Body Fat%: 34.7 (-.3%)
    On March goals:
    1) Water consumption: 6 cups three times, averaged 4.6, -.4 from goal of 5, this is an improvement from last week but still need to get my water consistently
    2) Extra exercise: Awesome week. Some form of exercise every single day. Best was was Monday with ellipticals at work, strength training and quick walk that night
    3) Strength training X3week: Monday, Wed., Fri.
    Bought some ankle weights yesterday, plan on breaking them in during my run/walk tonight.

If I can keep up what I did last week and boost the water then I expect another killer weigh-in next Saturday!
  • mojisha
    mojisha Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

SW 162.5
    CW 149 (down 1.6 lb from last week)
    CGW 147

So close to the finish! One more challenge and I think I'll be at my ultimate goal weight of 136. I was rocking the exercise last week but fell down badly with water. Hoping to do well with both this week (even with the 4-5 in of snow we got last night).

Coolchick207 hang in there! We all have setbacks. What matters is how we rebound from them.
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone is doing so well! Great work.

SW 130

CW 124

GW 118

I was down to 122.2 but that only lasted a day! Back up to 12 today. One day of increased eating on Saturday with social activities and alcohol (I was way over my calories but not excessively)! Alcohol is a killer for the figure I guess. Why does it take so long to lose but you can put it on in a day??
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Quite a good week for many - nice job!

GBrady - a huge congrats to you!! A fantastic achievement! :flowerforyou:

CoolChick - just a small setback on a successful journey. Don't let it drag you down. Sunday was my binge day (my birthday at the fantastic Sunday champagne brunch restaurant) and this week will continue to be a challenge as I wrap up a project, and there are lots of "last dinners out" with teammates. There will always be the special occasions, as well as the occasional total rebellion days. The trick is to learn what you can from them, and otherwise, tie the knot and move on, while recognizing and celebrating how far you've come, rather than using it as an excuse to give up. (Okay, I know, a total run-on sentence, and that replying to a teacher, but it was heartfelt! :embarassed: ) You've got this and we've got your back.

Morzolas & Mojisha - great work and so close for both of you! We'll be celebrating for you before we're done here!

Skittles - extra sleep makes you lighter. You exhale more water vapor than you take in, so as long as you don't eat or drink before you weigh, more sleep = more loss. (Plus, more sleep = less stress, also helpful for weight loss!)

Kikalique - your schedule's got to be insane! Hats off to you for even trying between PhD & wedding. The loss is just the icing on the (wedding) cake!
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Not where I had hoped to be but as the saying goes, "slow and steady wins the race". I feel a lot more confident in keeping the weight I've lost off than at any other attempt. I give a lot of the credit to support of the group ~ yeah group :heart:
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    GBrady43068 Congrats on making your challenge weight! That's awesome!
  • mojisha
    mojisha Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Gbrady, way to go!!! Tip of my hat to you! Hopefully the rest of us will be joining the celebration in a couple of weeks.
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You all are doing fantastic!!! So impressed. So many accomplishments, struggles etc and you are all still on track. Pretty awesome. :bigsmile:

SW: 207.7 (beginning of 90 days)
    LWW: 200
    CW: 198.7 (+1.3 lbs, -9 lbs total)
    GW: 190 (at end of 90 days)
    UGW: 150

Don't think I'll make my goal by the end of 30 days *sigh*, but like JoyLane says...slow and steady wins the race. :ohwell: