HEELLLOOOO LADIES!!

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Hi y'all!!!

Did ya miss me? LOL! I'm so glad to be home!!! Will someone fill me in on what we are doing?? And how exciting that I'm back in time to start on the same day??? Oh, and food... WAS SOOOOO GOOD.... Which means, I have zero self control, am way bloated, and, probably gained 10#... :)

See y'all tomorrow!

Replies

• TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Lol! Hey J. Missed you! :flowerforyou: So glad you had a good vacation. Welcome back!

We are starting JM Extreme Shed & Shred on Monday. We are going 6 days a week doing each level for two weeks:
    Mon-Fri: Level 1 for two weeks, Level 2 for two weeks
    Sat: Level 1 & 2 back-to-back
    Sun: Rest day

Check out the ESS (Extreme Shed&Shred) thread if this ^ doesn't quite make sense.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Lol! Hey J. Missed you! :flowerforyou: So glad you had a good vacation. Welcome back!

We are starting JM Extreme Shed & Shred on Monday. We are going 6 days a week doing each level for two weeks:
    Mon-Fri: Level 1 for two weeks, Level 2 for two weeks
    Sat: Level 1 & 2 back-to-back
    Sun: Rest day

Check out the ESS (Extreme Shed&Shred) thread if this ^ doesn't quite make sense.
    :flowerforyou: Thank you so much Tseli!!!! It made perfect sense! Can't wait to get back into it... I have 3 months... EEK! That deadline just keeps getting closer and closer...
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!!! We missed you and it was divine intervention that we started something once you're back lol