6W6P

Options
hmrey76
hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
Hi Ladies! I am a little behind you (just finished 30DS level 2 day 9) but I love that you are all so active on here :) I just finished day 4 of JM 6 week 6 pack abs last night. was wondering if anyone else was doing it too? I try to do it every other day and rotate it with 30DS and a few others. :)

Replies

• Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just did the 6W6P yesterday for the first time. And am currently doing 30DS level 2 just finished day 7 today. I'm going to do 6W6P M-F and have been doing 30DSMon-Fri + 1day over weekend. :)
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a badass group of ladies we have in this group!! Way to go, y'all! I think there are others of us doing 6w6p too. One thing at a time for me, I'm afraid.
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Spring Break is totally making me into a liar! My schedule is sooo off with all three kids home, I'm sorry! I have every intention of doing it. :-( boo for slacking!
  • Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    well i missed it yesterday and am waiting for my daughter to fall asleep so i can do it today ;)
  • hmrey76
    Options
    i did it today but i couldn't use weights or do any of the plank stuff bc i hurt my shoulder earlier in the week! :( but i did get all the ab & leg work in! good luck! :)
  • hmrey76
    Options
    finished week 1! I really like this DVD :)

I was just trying to figure out when I started Jillian Michaels DVDs...all I can say is I notice a change! Not only in my endurance level but in my reflection in the mirror! I'm pretty sure she is the reason for the weight loss more than the reduced calorie intake :)
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That's awesome girl!!! Congrats on the success!!! I'm a week behind but I'm doing it!