Fresh Artistry Food Delivery

Options
Zx14chick
Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
As a foodie, but one who does not enjoy cooking, I am constantly looking for ways to make my life easier. I know this sounds like an infomercial coming, but I really do love the service! It's great for couples with no kids, like us and even better for those of you that live alone (or your spouse has to travel a lot). I know there is also HelloFresh that delivers food with exactly the ingredients you need for your recipe and it's pretty good, but I like that Fresh Artistry is based in Indianapolis. They are on Facebook and have a website www. freshartistry.com. I don't think I get anything for referring you, but my husband and I are hooked after just a few meals, so I thought I'd share it with you. I was a little confused about my delivery date, we emailed a couple of times and the owner actually hand-delivered my cooler to me! I thought that was pretty cool.

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    They don't give you calorie counts do they? :)
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    As of right now, no. However, a few of us have asked for it and he is going to, at the very least, provide us with the information on the amounts of each food/spice/sauce is in the packaging so we can enter it. The business is still very young and he is very willing to listen to feedback.