Woman takes selfies with "hot" male runners

Options

Replies

• Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help by think - how does her mascara not run...LOL. She was clearly having fun.
  • amandalj
    amandalj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help by think - how does her mascara not run...LOL. She was clearly having fun.

YES! I was wondering this as well! Also, I would love to be able to run a 2:01 half marathon while taking selfies, AND have fantastic makeup. So jealous!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Thought that was a funny. I do have a problem with posting pictures of strangers on the internet - I think it's an invasion of privacy. And there are no cute men as slow as me.
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    It's exhausting, isn't it? I'm ready to hire a security crew for my upcoming events this year.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    It's exhausting, isn't it? I'm ready to hire a security crew for my upcoming events this year.

I got your back, Pete.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Looks like a fun way to pass time during a half!
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    This totally made me smile!
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options

I got your back, Pete.
    S**t, y'all are so fast no one has any time to objectify you. Trying being a slow guy.
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    My comment on FB was to imagine if a guy did that! I thought it was pretty funny, though.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I was a little nervous that this article was about me... close call... time for me to put my camera down and concentrate on my running in case I get caught.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Thought that was a funny. I do have a problem with posting pictures of strangers on the internet - I think it's an invasion of privacy. And there are no cute men as slow as me.

There is no invasion of privacy in public places because there is no reasonable expecation (or legal protection) of privacy.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I'm not talking legally. I'm talking socially. I try to avoid posting pictures of others. Especially kids.
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I would feel so taken advantage of, women posting pictures on me on the internet of one of my most vulnerable moments...**tears**

That being said, perhaps I will just try this similar premise but ask girls for their numbers and see how many I can get...how many women would actually give it up? I think, a lot. Us runners like each other...then again I will be too wrapped up in my time, so if she wants this, she will have to keep up
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I, uh, think that would work.

But then, running gets my ...heart... pumping.
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    If "hot" means hot and sweaty, then mission accomplished. Either that or she has a pretty interesting definition of "hot". :o)

selfie20n-1-web.jpg
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I got a kick out of her facial expressions!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I would feel so taken advantage of, women posting pictures on me on the internet of one of my most vulnerable moments...**tears**

That being said, perhaps I will just try this similar premise but ask girls for their numbers and see how many I can get...how many women would actually give it up? I think, a lot. Us runners like each other...then again I will be too wrapped up in my time, so if she wants this, she will have to keep up

*but not pass

Not interested in a girl who is faster than me. That's just the way it is.

Maybe I'll put a QR code on my racing shirt that has a link to my MFP on it haha